Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why? I mean really...why?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 10:02 PM
johnnyv8
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Why? I mean really...why?

it all on what kind of porsche. anything that says twin turbo..just leave alone. type S are about 350ish hp. the boxster type s can be a close one. the reg boxster you should kill.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Feng Houzi
3rd Gear Member

I always suspect the ricers can't get next to me cause of all the weight from the women in the back seat... i mean c'mon... have you seen the beast's they drive?
Old 11-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

i got the same thing lol, i blew by 3 1980 somethin toyota corollas with muffler and spoked dayton rims that looked like r/c car tires at about 85mph and they all took off from behind me when i got off
Old 11-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Why? I mean really...why?

IS THIS NOT IN OFF TOPIC?
Old 11-13-2006, 12:05 AM
SPOOK R/T
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: johnnyv8

lol; what kind of ricer wally? And please dont say evo; sti, or a supra. Sure; the evo ungly and what not. But there not ricers, i hate when people in american v8's give us a bad rep when calling every honda/mits/toy a ricer. Cuz cars like the 300zx tt, vr4, supra, evos, stis are not ricers. They were made 2 be fast, unlike some other cars were people add intake/header exhuast to bump it from 106hp to 120hp....like wooooooooowhooooooooo

Every since i got my GT; not to many ricer rev at me...Unlike when i had my non turbo 3kgt. But i remeber i was driving my bro v6(05) stang around; and this honda was racing up beind me in the mirrors and we both cough a light. he start inching up and looking at me...light turned green; i nailed this lil 6cyc and took off on him...i think he was so shocked that he got beat by a 6 banger stang (prolly why he crys when he see's a GT badge now) that he would not pass me, stayed way back their while everyone he passed is now passing him..prolly the best reaction i got out of a ricer before.
If its from Japan its rice.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:38 AM
johnnyv8
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SPOOK R/T

lol; what kind of ricer wally? And please dont say evo; sti, or a supra. Sure; the evo ungly and what not. But there not ricers, i hate when people in american v8's give us a bad rep when calling every honda/mits/toy a ricer. Cuz cars like the 300zx tt, vr4, supra, evos, stis are not ricers. They were made 2 be fast, unlike some other cars were people add intake/header exhuast to bump it from 106hp to 120hp....like wooooooooowhooooooooo

Every since i got my GT; not to many ricer rev at me...Unlike when i had my non turbo 3kgt. But i remeber i was driving my bro v6(05) stang around; and this honda was racing up beind me in the mirrors and we both cough a light. he start inching up and looking at me...light turned green; i nailed this lil 6cyc and took off on him...i think he was so shocked that he got beat by a 6 banger stang (prolly why he crys when he see's a GT badge now) that he would not pass me, stayed way back their while everyone he passed is now passing him..prolly the best reaction i got out of a ricer before.

tell that to one of those guys who own a 9 sec supra...
Old 11-13-2006, 04:42 PM
SPOOK R/T
2nd Gear Member

No problem my buddy has a 7 sec S-10 big block Chevy. Only has a 1/4 of the $$, than the over priced Supra has in it.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:00 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

No problem my buddy has a 7 sec S-10 big block Chevy. Only has a 1/4 of the $$, than the over priced Supra has in it.
You Fail. Not all Japanese cars are "Rice." EVO/STi, Supra, 3KGT, Stealth, 1G&2G DSMs, 300ZX, 350Z/G35c, MR2, S2000, RX7... The list goes on. They'll all, likely, kick your *** (if not bone stock, with minimal mods.)

By the way...[8D]
"My Buddy has *insert car here*" is the most common ricer battlecry ever heard.

Old 11-13-2006, 06:23 PM
SPOOK R/T
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GGIII

You Fail. Not all Japanese cars are "Rice." EVO/STi, Supra, 3KGT, Stealth, 1G&2G DSMs, 300ZX, 350Z/G35c, MR2, S2000, RX7... The list goes on. They'll all, likely, kick your *** (if not bone stock, with minimal mods.)

By the way...[8D]

Insert this Rice lover. ( http://snsperf.com/Gallery/ ) and check out Scott Payne's 1,300 hp El Camino, or some of the other 7 sec cars (96 Firebird0 his has built. At his own Shop called S@S Performance Inc In Crystal Mn. Lets look at some of your Rice List Evo $36.000 6 speed stick 13.6 1/4 mile, STI $33,880 6 speed stick 13.4 1/4 mile, Supra $43,734 stick car 13.8 1/4 mile, Dodge Stealth Mits 3000GT 5 speed stick $39,876 14.1 1/4 mile, Mits Eclipes GT $28,000 5 speed stick 14.5 1/4 mile, 300ZX Turbo $38,806 5 speed stick 14.2 1/4 mile, 350Z, $37,160 14.3 1/4 mile G35 $34,760 14.6 !/4 mile, Honda S2000 $33,290 14.0 1/4 mile , RX7 $35.252 14.0 1/4 mile ect... My $27,000 loaded GT Auto stock runs 13.7 1/4 mile. Dam the only cars that are faster with 6 speed stick trannies that cost 7 to 9 grand more. Plus some of the over priced rice. That cost over $16,734 more. Are slower than my auto GT. With 16,000 dollars. I can by one hell af lot of mods. And kick every one of your rice buddies ***'s you listed. Bang for the Buck, Ford Mustang GT 1 Rice 0
Old 11-13-2006, 06:30 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GGIII

By the way...[8D]

Insert this closeminded asshat: Blah blah. Stuff I already know because I grew up with domestic vehicles and OWN the same car you do, just faster from what I can gather. Blah blah more stuff about people who ARE NOT YOU. Blah blah more bitching on forums. Blah blah more stuff about how much cheaper the Stang is to make fast, which I already know just as well as the rest of the boards, hence my ownership of a 'Stang.
[8D] Highlighted what I got out of your post.