Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Pics from a cruise about a week ago

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 07:03 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pics from a cruise about a week ago

Remember you guys have to get out of bed to meet up lol. We are ALWAYS looking for a reason to drive our Stangs right?
Need a soda? I'll go get it.
Need a movie? I'll go get it.
Need another soda? Ok, I'll go get another one.

Want to meet up and go cruise?? **** yeah! lets gooooo!

On this cruise day I woke up late, called the guys and "flew" (no pun intended) down the road to meet them. They waited up for me and talked me through how to get to them. If you really want to hang out with other Stangs there are always ways to get there and do it.

I see plenty of guys asking to meet up and ride but most times its a 3rd of the people who say they are down that show up ya know? I know things come up with everyone, I know it does with me 4 sure but I would lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to be like

10, 15, 20, cars deep!! on a cruise!

This is an open invitation, This Saturday I am up for a cruise for 1 hour or all day. We can go on the hunt and end up at the track in my area if you want or what ever you want to do!! I am free this weekend but tied up the next so if anyone wants to ride lets hear it!

Hear is the track, I can put something together so that we end up there. IF there are no takers its cool, we will just be cruising around anyway.lol Lets hit the track>>>>>EDIT the track is tied up Saturday but we can still cruise or head to another track!
Old 11-16-2006, 12:28 AM
vsop
3rd Gear Member

Hmm... next time I drive the stang up MD instead of flying in for work, I hope there is a get together going on.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:54 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: flewbyu
Need a soda? I'll go get it.
Need a movie? I'll go get it.
Need another soda? Ok, I'll go get another one.
NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE MUSTANG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

but I would be happy to go get the movie
Old 11-16-2006, 09:08 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE MUSTANG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Only open food or drinks are the problem. A sealed bottle is no threat lol. Also when you get married you soon learn that if you keep the wife happy you will be happy!!! Translation, if she wants a snack or what ever [sm=gears.gif] this is me going to get it. lol You would never believe how little things like that help you out later when you need some,,,ummmmmm"attention" "mods for your car that she cant drive" "playstation 3" etc. LOL Not to mention its just more fun to drive the Stang to go get it then the big ole SUV. But even if I had to take another car/truck I would still run to the store for her, thats what love will do to ya, sniff,sniff I need a moment. lol

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, lets not tell her or her friends that its just another reason to drive my car, lets just let them keep thinking I'm the greatest guy in the world because I will run out at anytime to the store. Her friends complain all the time about how they cant get the husbands to get up and go get them anything. But they all drive Chevy's lol

VSOP--
Hmm... next time I drive the stang up MD instead of flying in for work, I hope there is a get together going on.
Ok, Lets hope so my man! Just a quick jot down 695 from the island and your in bro!!
Old 11-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Archion
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

https://mustangforums.com/m_2200975/tm.htm

https://mustangforums.com/m_2193068/tm.htm

both got over 30 views and no replies...SORRY, um NVMC has stuff goin on all the time though go to their site :
NVMC Website

but if you mean you come down to Fredericksburg Va all the time and nothing is going on you are so right, I would say do not waste your gas, I always go north
That was after I quit going to the section, Ive looked at the NVMC site a little, will prob get involved once the new house is finished in WV, Right now i'm actually in Winchester between housing, the damn condo sold before the house was finished. Yes and all I use Fredericksburg for is a reference for when the traffic jam on I95 either begins or ends when im runnin back and forth from Virginia Beach...lol I'll have to try to pay more attention to the regionals.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:32 PM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: flewbyu
I see plenty of guys asking to meet up and ride but most times its a 3rd of the people who say they are down that show up ya know? I know things come up with everyone, I know it does with me 4 sure but I would lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to be like
10, 15, 20, cars deep!! on a cruise!
That's how we do it in Long Island, NY!
http://www.listangs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3365
Nice pics though, I love cruising with other Mustangs! Matt's GT is just sick by the way!! [sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 11-16-2006, 01:41 PM
therobman7
1st Gear Member

Ok. i gotta ask, who's the fastest?
Old 11-16-2006, 02:56 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Saleen, then Walker than me for the 05+ I know the Saleen (Man I know I wrote his name and number down ? ?) was the fastest of all of us, hes changed a lot out and pushin over 420 to the ground, Walker has I think like 335whp and I only have 265whp BUT AT LEAST I LOOK GOOD

Besides I'm gettin a Roush supercharger and all my work done this winter so Walker will be SLOOOWWWW [:-]
Old 11-16-2006, 03:44 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Saleen, then Walker than me for the 05+ I know the Saleen (Man I know I wrote his name and number down ? ?) was the fastest of all of us, hes changed a lot out and pushin over 420 to the ground, Walker has I think like 335whp and I only have 265whp BUT AT LEAST I LOOK GOOD

Besides I'm gettin a Roush supercharger and all my work done this winter so Walker will be SLOOOWWWW

Your gonna make the other guys from the cruise feel bad because you left them out. What about the blue Mach1, the other Saleen (White Vert) and the Grey 6 banger? Come on now if your gonna place us in order lets get everybody. Also Matt remember they dont know who "Walker" is>>>>>AKA flewbyu LOL

The guy with the Grey Saleen knew I had work done because as soon as he was pulling away from the pack I was right on his tail. First stop he asked me "what you got done?"

As far as "looking good" Hey, I know my ride looks good and I am not even half way done yet. Justttttttt wait to see what I got planned in the Spring my man... then we will see who looks good ha ha....

" You guys keep leaving me, I cant keep up. I cant get my car over 100mph because my hood starts to shake to much boo hoo my poor Cervinis" ha ha Lol. I love you guys..

One other thing, blower drops in during the Spring ....I hear a challenge comming...Later guys, I gotta go get my PSX3 Suckersss![sm=groupwave.gif]

DKANO---
That's how we do it in Long Island, NY!
Thats what I'm talking about! Riding deep! I dont get back to NY anymore but I would be right there with you if I did. Man I wish we had a cruise 20 cars deep, that would look sooooooooooo sweet. Props
Old 11-16-2006, 09:05 PM
MadManMoon

I'm in Charles County (Southern MD)...when are you guys gonna cruise again?

I've only got a stock '06 GT vert...hopefully you won't hold that against me!

Drew

Quick Reply: Pics from a cruise about a week ago