Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Supercharger Time BUT....

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 06:15 PM
07GTgo
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Supercharger Time BUT....

whipple is really good...i think thats the FRPP one, im pretty sure though...its a twin screw which is hundreds times better than the roush which is a roots...whipple (FRPP)shouldn't void your warrant if the dealership isnt complete ******** and dont know crap...another u might consider if u want to go ahead and void ur warranty is Kenne Bell twin screw, its expensive but its the best for the S197 model...makes great all around power at low levels of boost...makes 445 RWHP @ 8 psi intercooled boost
Old 01-08-2007, 10:36 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Supercharger Time BUT....

ORIGINAL: kopfjager

Sessler Ford in Libertyville Illinois did my Kenne Bell blower on my 06, no warranty issues.
They have top notch service and I would recommend them to anyone. They did my gear. They did the gear in my fox body too. They did my exhaust. They are doing my stall speed converter and trans upgrade this week too.
They have done Prochargers and Vortechs on 05+ Stangstoo. Any issue I have with the S/C installation they fix it no charge. I had a leaky intercooler tank they fixed it free, I had a case of spark blow-out from instant boost. They changed the plugs to HT0 plugs for cost of the plugs. They forgot to put on my chrome cam covers - they put them on free. They have some knowledgable techs that race at my track.
Sounds like a case of too good to be true but I'll call them tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.