Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Does SHE approve?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 10:45 AM
MyGrabberOrangeGT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Does SHE approve?

wife=no mustang
mustang=no wife!
nuf said
Old 03-25-2007, 11:04 AM
WhoMe
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mygt500

Hey Hawgman I love the avatar! It is so true! Anyway I am glad someone agrees with me.(Riven02 as well). Not trying to be a dick but I too have separate finances and spend money the way I see fit. Now if I could just get the 7 grand for the S/C I will be set ....until the next mod...lol.
ORIGINAL: hawgman

ORIGINAL: mygt500

Its my toy and my coin.....if she doesn't like it than too bad.
EXACTLY.
I am so tired of seeing all of these "what can I do to convence her" or "I got permission" threads. Grow a set already.

My wife and I have always had completely separate finances. As long as my half of the household bills are covered, there is no reason for her to have any opinion on the matter.
This is my view on that. If she encourages my hobby or even shows no interest then we can be together. If I have to ask/convinceor it becomes the topic of argument.....well thenthats not really the person for me.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:56 PM
MetalMech
1st Gear Member

I am the wife! I am the one looking into all of this stuff and I am not even the primary driver - he is! I did the design on the car. I do the appearance mods and he will do the performance mods (when we get the money!) Appearance mods are cheaper at first!
I love this car and I would be right there helping him mod it out. But, I am an aircraft sheet metal mechanic soI tend to like all things mechanical and love shopping for tools!
I think I am more into his car than he is - I LOVE it!