Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Won't ever deal with CruizinConcepts again...

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:35 AM
KIMMER
1st Gear Member

Default Won't ever deal with CruizinConcepts again...

Well, ordered what I thought to be Axis GTR wheels back on November 16 only to open the boxes and find Chinese knock offs. Called them up and had a talk with them, at first said 25% restocking fee, I said no way. The website said "save over half by ordering direct from Axis", they were not Axis wheels. The ad was very misleading to say the least. Got the correct ones ordered, but for more money of course despite the false advertisement. About 2 days later the wife says I have 6 boxes sitting in the garage....6? WTF?!? There were 6 alright....and none were mine! LOL! Somehow the distributer put my address down as one of their warehouses and I was now storing their wheels for them. Contacted them, they thought they got it straightened out...nope. Got another box and ups finally picked up my fakes. Now I finally get the right wheels at the end of feb. Open the boxes, all the center Axis metal spindle labels were trashed, 2 spindle nuts, and one wheel had 2 dents. At this point I was close to blowing a fricken gasket, but it still gets worse. I go ahead and get my Toyo Proxes T1R's mounted on the ones I have and put them on the car..or try to. The fronts went on great, but the rear wheel won't allow the center dish to fit down in like it is suppose to. The fricken wheel studs are hitting the centers. I ended up having to cut the tips with no threads off of all the rear studs to make enough clearance. Just more BS to deal with, then I try to thread on the spindle nut...no go. Has a blob of metal between two of the threads so out comes the dremel and an hour of f'ing around to get it to thread on correctly. I send the damaged wheel back that had the dents and they tell me they are on backorder. What a bunch of crap! Weeks later I get my replacement (this past thursday), pull it out of the box and slide it on the car to make sure it is the right bolt pattern. Of course the extra parts that were suppose to get sent to replace the damaged ones didn't except for the spindle nut. When I slide the wheel on, suddenly the studs are deep enough that they don't hit the centers...WTF, I JUST CUT MY DAMN STUDS DOWN! Then I notice, the wheel is sticking out past the quarter panel a good 2 inches. At this point I am pretty sure I was yelling words that didn't even exist..lmao. Look at the box and it is a different backspace.[:-] SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Why wouldn't something else go wrong.....call them up, axis f'd up this time and they have another one on the truck coming to me. Can you overnight it seems how it's been 4 F'ING MONTHS?!? Nope, Axis won't pay for it, CruizinConcepts won't pay to do it....so now, screw em. I will never deal with CC again...period. My brother in law is doing clutch dumps in that damn 04 GTO out front and laughing while my car sits on blocks. If the right wheel doesn't come this time, i'm sure someone will read about it on the news.[:@]
Old 03-26-2007, 12:54 AM
FLA Dreadhead
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Won't ever deal with CruizinConcepts again...

got damn that sucks....sorry to hear it
Old 03-26-2007, 03:31 AM
Shaguarama
2nd Gear Member

I tried calling that company all last week but no one would pick up and their mailbox was full. I concluded that they were a crappy buisness and decided not to bother dealing with them. -Andrew
Old 03-26-2007, 08:46 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Customer service is the number 1 thing in todays world esspecially the aftermarket industry with so many retailers out there and markups so low on virtually every product. I'm always sorry to hear when anyone has an experience like this, and when the company dose nothing to offer a bit of help it just hurts. I mean I know shipping wheels are expensive and 2 day air gets really expensive but if it would help keep a customer to make a small sacrifice its $ for $ worth it.

I hope everything gets worked out for you, that is such an amazingly horrible way way for any company to do business.

One note though is that I would nbot expect Axis to pick up the shipping it is very likly not their fault but Cruisin Concepts has really dicked you over here clearly they should make some kind of considerations.

Good Luck.

** Edit:
OK so their site definitly claims they ARE Axis wheels for $200 a piece still after you had this issue so they did not even try to change or update it to claim you were wrong. I would definitly go after them hard, but then I become a real @ssH0le when people screw with me and my car. Also in all honesty I would never do business with then and chose not to do business with them based soley on their website. It may just be the fact that I am a web designer that I see it this way but if the business cannot spend the $2-3k to have a proffessional site design or even the $1500 to have someone customie the $60 template then how can I expect the business to invest any time in me as a customer.

Anyway here are 3 screenshots I took of their site (they are linked because I did not want to scale them down):
blasi-creations.com/07Mustang/cruizinconcepts.png
blasi-creations.com/07Mustang/cruizinconcepts2.png
blasi-creations.com/07Mustang/cruizinconcepts3.png
Old 03-26-2007, 11:33 AM
KIMMER
1st Gear Member

Those are the wheels I ordered and were chinese knock offs. There answer for it was "it says axis gtr REPLICA wheels" WTF, says save half when ordering direct from axis but these were not axis. Personally I think they should have given me the real ones for that price for the misleading ad. Oh well, got 3 of the real ones now..lol. 4th one hopefully by thursday.

As for calling them, call and call and call until they pick up. The day the wrong one came in, I called about 11 times in a row till someone picked up.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:45 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KIMMER

Those are the wheels I ordered and were chinese knock offs. There answer for it was "it says axis gtr REPLICA wheels" WTF, says save half when ordering direct from axis but these were not axis. Personally I think they should have given me the real ones for that price for the misleading ad. Oh well, got 3 of the real ones now..lol. 4th one hopefully by thursday.

As for calling them, call and call and call until they pick up. The day the wrong one came in, I called about 11 times in a row till someone picked up.
Actually this is where you get real litteral with them, it says "GT-R Replica Wheels" and the Axis GT-R wheels are replicas of the GT-R Concept Car. It dose not say they are replicas of the Axis. I would not have given up, and if they would not have corrected the mistake with me, I would get my money back and just pay the full price elsewhere. I mean if I am going to pay the same I do not see why I shouldn't deal with a service based company.

I also just realized they put their company as the copyright for the image as their company, and I am sure they did not take the photo, or several others they have marked as copyrighted to them. Thats a No No.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:08 PM
offrdmania
3rd Gear Member

It looks as if it is an internet based company, meaning that they dont actually keep any inventory on hand. As an order comes in they pass it on to the distributor to send out the order. It may be some college kid who is doing it from his dorm room inbetween classes. This is probably why you cant get a hold of him when you call.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:06 PM
KIMMER
1st Gear Member

They accually do have 3 wearhouses and are a true company...just not run well from what i've experienced. Here's what the 1 rear looks like..lmao.

Old 03-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Ha.... sorry to laugh, but Im' not laughing at you I'm laughing with you.... I'm going thru a battle myself with Town Fair Tire (new england based company) regarding their Price Guarentee of which they are not honering (YET).... I'm to the Vice President of the company, and have not heard back from him in over a week... Multiple E-mails and calls....

However, I'm gunna get them one way or another... I have a Tape Recorder all set up to record our conversations and will post that in the net if i don't here what I want, (and we are talking about close to $1000.00....) Plus I will go to the BBB and DMV and file complaints.... along with any other avenue I can persue... and for me it's NOT about the money.... it about the principal...

I've been more than kind and patient...but that is running out officially tomorrow....

Not to mention I got a "free" alignment on a car that had 1000 miles on it, now it pulls to the left.... brought it back in and it still pulls to the left... the alignment "tech" also said that he straightened out the steering wheel.... he must be looking at it crooked...cause it ain't straight...

...and.... the fools stripped a stud using the gun to put on the lugs.... ohh, forgot to mention the first trip when they put the tires on... they put the wrong size tires on it....So yea took me returning 3 times to still have things not right...

Not quite as bad as what your dealing with......but still.... it's BS.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Rudiepoo1
1st Gear Member

Awe damn I love those wheels!!!![sm=smiley11.gif]

Quick Reply: Won't ever deal with CruizinConcepts again...