Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

It brings a tear to my eye

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 05:44 PM
buddha211
2nd Gear Member

Default It brings a tear to my eye

When I think about how pretty these cars are. Just installed my quarter louvers and fuel door. Now to get the matching (brushed aluminum) trunk lid medallion and black out panel, side scoops and GT500 wing then I SWEAR I will concentrate only on making her faster...

[IMG]local://upfiles/59962/B682315F3D7047A9A17E4EBB5A600BC5.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-10-2007, 05:45 PM
buddha211
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: It brings a tear to my eye

One more pic (too big to fit two in the first post and I didn't want photobucket to shrink them to 800x600)

[IMG]local://upfiles/59962/DADADEEDCC6F439397B49EF44C78A493.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-10-2007, 05:54 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Looks good!! I want the fuel door, but in black.......

Oh, and +1 to the medallion and blackout......

Nice job,
Mike

Old 04-10-2007, 09:09 PM
3v4.6l
1st Gear Member

Both of your cars look sweet, mlcrycc where did you get your hood scoop and was it hard to install, I really like the way your car looks with the stripe.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:32 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 3v4.6l

Both of your cars look sweet, mlcrycc where did you get your hood scoop and was it hard to install, I really like the way your car looks with the stripe.
Sorry for the hijack, but thanks, I appreciate it. The scoop is a factory painted Roush hood scoop. I bought it from Lizzie over at Texas Hot Rods. The stripes are Baltimore Street Mods, SS Superstripe.

Thanks again, and install on the scoop is an easy install. Good instructions from Roush.

Mike
Old 04-10-2007, 11:56 PM
kingsmate20
1st Gear Member

Base Sticker ruins it budda. Other than that, it looks great! I haven't put my sticker on yet because I don't want to ruin the look of my car!
Old 04-11-2007, 01:22 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Yeah, that fuel door is pretty tight!
Old 04-11-2007, 03:01 AM
buddha211
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kingsmate20

Base Sticker ruins it budda. Other than that, it looks great! I haven't put my sticker on yet because I don't want to ruin the look of my car!
I know man....I know. But she's my daily driver so I kind of need it. I like it better there than on the top middle of the windshield though, which is where a couple of guys at the gate have told me to put it. **** that, they can walk over and look.

And don't worry about the hijack mlcrycc, I love the look of your car, especially the blackout theme in the rear and the hood pins. Are they functional or are they for show?
Old 04-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Foose12
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: buddha211

I know man....I know. But she's my daily driver so I kind of need it. I like it better there than on the top middle of the windshield though, which is where a couple of guys at the gate have told me to put it. **** that, they can walk over and look.

And don't worry about the hijack mlcrycc, I love the look of your car, especially the blackout theme in the rear and the hood pins. Are they functional or are they for show?
I haven't put a base sticker on mine yet. The gate have been satisfied just lookin at my ID. Maybe it's just that they like my car and don't feel like giving me **** . NICE CAR by the way, looking good. I was thinking of doing a black fuel door, undecided though.......
Old 04-11-2007, 01:01 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: buddha211

Thanks!! The hood pins are CDC appearance pins....i.e....no drill........

Mike

Quick Reply: It brings a tear to my eye