Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Talk about service!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 06:32 PM
GT2006VA

Default Talk about service!

Bought a CAI, DeMolet 95mm,and tune, XCAL tune,from Brenspeed in February 2007. Didn't have a chance to do the install until last week, July 2007. Had some question (dumb ones at that) butthe timedifference between purchase and install datedidn't make any difference to Brenspeed. They responded to my help calls (and didn't even pass judgment on my dumb questions).

GREAT SERVICE! GREAT PRODUCTS! GREAT TUNE!

The power increase is tremendous. I plan to get it dyno'ed as soon as I can. I'll repost to let all know what the numbers are.

Thanks again Brenspeed.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:53 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Talk about service!

nice. Just makes me want one even more...
Old 07-15-2007, 07:23 PM
07 Mustang GT/CS

ORIGINAL: GT2006VA

Bought a CAI, DeMolet 95mm,and tune, XCAL tune,from Brenspeed in February 2007. Didn't have a chance to do the install until last week, July 2007. Had some question (dumb ones at that) butthe timedifference between purchase and install datedidn't make any difference to Brenspeed. They responded to my help calls (and didn't even pass judgment on my dumb questions).

The power increase is tremendous. I plan to get it dyno'ed as soon as I can. I'll repost to let all know what the numbers are.

Thanks again Brenspeed.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:25 PM
07 Mustang GT/CS

ORIGINAL: GT2006VA

Thanks again Brenspeed.
Same CIA & Tune from Brenspeed,its Great...
Old 07-15-2007, 08:06 PM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

^^^ +1 brenspeed rules! I can't believe you waited 5 mos! If my stuff doesn't go on withina few days I start to twitch lol...
Old 07-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Mikes_BLK_GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: s197richie

^^^ +1 brenspeed rules! I can't believe you waited 5 mos! If my stuff doesn't go on withina few days I start to twitch lol...
I have had parts in ym garage for the dodge for over 3 months now...oh wait its a dodge nevermind LOL

My current list of pending parts gears, adj p/h bar and brace, and g-trac brace, will sit a couple weeks atleast before install and yes it might just kill me LOL

Brenspeed is great, I'll have no problem ordering the mezier elec. water pump(I am planning an SC install despite the shocked sticker price look my wife gives me )and delete plates from them among other things I may need.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:45 PM
slySTANGguy
2nd Gear Member

as great as brenspeeds tunes are...if i had a local dyno shop tune my car would it make it any faster?
Old 07-15-2007, 10:52 PM
yukmouth
1st Gear Member

yes sly, but i think i would wait until i got a few more mods then what u have now.(udp, lt, delete plates etc.)
Old 07-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Menace
5th Gear Member

It's been well known that you get excellent service from Brenspeed. They are in the business of making people happy, and they seem to do a good job of that.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:26 PM
A_J
2nd Gear Member

Not to hijack, but anyone have any idea what the typical turnaround time for a CAI and tune from Brenspeed is? I ordered and got my card charged 10 days ago, and haven't gotten a tracking number.. I emailed them too an haven't heard back yet. I kinda don't want to be a nag and call them, I'd guess they're probably pretty busy, I just don't like the feeling of being out the cash and not seeing anything on it's way..

Quick Reply: Talk about service!