Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Roush Supercharger Installation

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 03:47 PM
carlosfidalgo

Default Roush Supercharger Installation

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is any place where I can go and get some hands-on training on how to install a Roush Supercharger in a 2006 GT? I just bought one (Supercharger), and the problem is that I live in Spain. So no service available from any dealership. My plan is to go to the States for a few days, and would like to take the opportunity to go someplace and take some training on the installation....

I know the installation is supposed to be quite simple, but since I have to do it myself, and want to make sure that I do it right, I would prefer to have someone teach me first....

thanks,

carlos.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:55 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Roush Supercharger Installation

welcome carlos

how much time are you allowing yourself for
the install, once you start

Old 07-19-2007, 04:31 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Wow, I have no idea. Have you tried contacting Roush?
Old 07-19-2007, 04:59 PM
jrm1900
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: carlosfidalgo

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is any place where I can go and get some hands-on training on how to install a Roush Supercharger in a 2006 GT? I just bought one (Supercharger), and the problem is that I live in Spain. So no service available from any dealership. My plan is to go to the States for a few days, and would like to take the opportunity to go someplace and take some training on the installation....

I know the installation is supposed to be quite simple, but since I have to do it myself, and want to make sure that I do it right, I would prefer to have someone teach me first....

thanks,

carlos.
I dont think there is any training available for that porpouse unless you go to roush and they are willing to help you with that, at any rate most of these kits are very easy to install, just make sure your kit includes everything you need for the installation including spark plugs, tune, injectors etc, ask around to other guys who did your kit to see how it went.
Good luck
Old 07-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Vulcan
2nd Gear Member

If you buy Taco Bill one he will show you how. [:@]I would rather pay someone if I did't know how. Congrats on the supercharger though. Why did you get a Roush? Why not something with more power? Just wondered.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:23 PM
jrm1900
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Vulcan

If you buy Taco Bill one he will show you how.
[sm=goodidea.gif]LOL
Old 07-19-2007, 06:13 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

i really hate to admit it.....but i'm waiting for
bill to forge his internals . that one, i will
definately do step by step per his write up.....

[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

ORIGINAL: jrm1900

ORIGINAL: Vulcan

If you buy Taco Bill one he will show you how.
[sm=goodidea.gif]LOL
Old 07-19-2007, 08:45 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

I just ordered the Saleen today, several people have said the install is not to tuff, the Roush without the inter-cooler should even be easier. If you can't find the training just come back to the forum and ask for help. I am betting that someone will be able to help or if you pay for the airfair they may even fly out and do it for you.

[IMG]local://upfiles/73415/C131F16DD7B74C1F97F4C8AF36D3A2FE.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-19-2007, 09:18 PM
acdc163
2nd Gear Member

Hi Carlosfidalgo, just wanted to tell you not to let anyone give you crap about gettingthe Roushcharger, I have a polished one and had a dealer install it. Sorry I cant help you on a class to install, but I guaranteeyou will love it! Good luck
Old 07-19-2007, 09:49 PM
jrm1900
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: acdc163

Hi Carlosfidalgo, just wanted to tell you not to let anyone give you crap about gettingthe Roushcharger, I have a polished one and had a dealer install it. Sorry I cant help you on a class to install, but I guaranteeyou will love it! Good luck
+1 it's just that there are far better options out there............

Quick Reply: Roush Supercharger Installation