Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

need a mod, getting bored.....maybe billet grilles?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 09:12 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: need a mod, getting bored.....maybe billet grilles?

yep, work at a salad bar about 25 hours a week now that school's starting.

not sure i can really afford to put a lot of money into the car, plus i still owe my parents about 8 grand for it[:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 08-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

Clear corners for $100 and then $25 for bulbs. Looks AWESOME on a silver stang.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:29 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

don't take this the wrong way, but I am very sure you are in your 20's, I am pushing 40 and have only purchased 2 new cars in my life time, one being the mustang. Personally just for fun I would have loved to go to college (out of state of course), but let the car sit, you will have plenty of time (if you arre single), to figure out exactly what you want, and what makes you happy. And just a bit of advise take care of yourself FIRST before you hook up with a fine a$$ college girl. DAMN I AM SO FRICKING JEALOUS!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:29 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sactown

don't take this the wrong way, but I am very sure you are in your 20's, I am pushing 40 and have only purchased 2 new cars in my life time, one being the mustang. Personally just for fun I would have loved to go to college (out of state of course), but let the car sit, you will have plenty of time (if you arre single), to figure out exactly what you want, and what makes you happy. And just a bit of advise take care of yourself FIRST before you hook up with a fine a$$ college girl. DAMN I AM SO FRICKING JEALOUS!
haha im only 18 actually, just starting college in 2 days. obviously im way ahead of the game by having this car. i mean i worked for it, but still, im pretty lucky to have it. meh its just too quiet. gotta have some noise.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:43 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

This thread reminds me of arwing. Where did he run off to?

OKAY i broke down and i am ordering the o/r h despise what people tell me and what ive heard.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:57 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Don't take this the wrong way, but you worked for it?? I am thinking that it was given to you, but hey that's okay. I you were working full time while in high school you still could not have paid for that car.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:05 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

Don't take this the wrong way, but you worked for it?? I am thinking that it was given to you, but hey that's okay. I you were working full time while in high school you still could not have paid for that car.
i was given the car and that day i gave my parents $5,000 cash i had saved up from working. since then, i've paid off a bunch of it........around 17k so far, i don't keep track, they do, i just give them most of my paycheck/tips when i get it

the car cost $25,800

i still have more to pay off, i hope to pay off the rest by the end of college.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:08 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

I am thinking that he does not have to pay for anything, which is fine, but the few years I spent in college I was driving a hyundia. Left college to join the real world.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:16 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

I am thinking that he does not have to pay for anything, which is fine, but the few years I spent in college I was driving a hyundia. Left college to join the real world.
what do u mean?

i dont pay for everything, just entertainment and stuff and gas. and yea my parents pay for insurance.

im really lucky. financially, im all set. and im ahead in life of most people. im really lucky, and i really appreciate where i am. but honestly, it doesn't make me a bad person. i appreciate what i have. im not a spoiiled brat.

and money is

not

everything

to

life.

remember that.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:25 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle4.6GT

what do u mean?

i dont pay for everything, just entertainment and stuff and gas. and yea my parents pay for insurance.

im really lucky. financially, im all set. and im ahead in life of most people. im really lucky, and i really appreciate where i am. but honestly, it doesn't make me a bad person. i appreciate what i have. im not a spoiiled brat.

and mustangs are

everything

to

life.

remember that.
I agree^

Quick Reply: need a mod, getting bored.....maybe billet grilles?