Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Kudos for Brenspeed!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 02:10 PM
vack75
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Kudos for Brenspeed!!

Ya know, I was really reluctant to trust anyone with changing things on a 28 thousand dollar car. So I went with Brenspeed. I'll tell ya what, they are TOP NOTCH!!! Very friendly, which is rare these days, as people just want the volume and the bottom line. Brenspped, got a customer for life, with Performance type mods. I can't wait to buy a Forced Induction system from them........hell I can't wait to see them install it and actually work and meet these great people! You'll Love the Intake Kit and Tune Garunteed!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:19 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

Hey, Thanks for pushing MY order back. I ordered the bbk intake/tune, delete plates, Hurst shifter and it wont ship til Friday. Jerk.

Old 09-25-2007, 02:48 PM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

LOL

Sorry about that mang..
Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

I was going to order JLT2 intake/tune and maybe udp's and lca's at the same time. Sounds like a good way to overall improve the stang.

Also, my aircleaner on my stang is all full of crap, and I dont want to buy another, so all the more reason to get an intake!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

Eh its all good. Theyre supposed to ship my shifter out today so at least I'll have that to play with this weekend. I also have pulleys at home that I still havent put on.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Maverick9110E
2nd Gear Member

i just got my SLP loudmouths from brenspeed, great fast reliable shipping! im gonna wait to get a few more mods before i go for the CAI and tune kit.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

I am also very happy with my tune/intake. I ordered on their website and sent them my mod info, installed everything, and haven't needed to contact them since. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:51 PM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

Two words: HOLY ****IN ****!!!!!!

The install took under an hour. I wasn't TERRIBLY pleased with the fitment of the Steeda CAI, but I had no choice, as I'm planning a Saleen, and they said that's the only one that fits with that FI setup. The finish of all the products was great, but the end of the inlet elbow is pressed up against the radiator hose (the source of my complaint).

Performance? I went from bone stock to a Brenspeed 93 octane tune. Like a WHOLE new car!! I started it up, tapped the throttle, and the throttle lag was about GONE.. There's a TEENIE TINY little delay still, but I can hear it pulling air now when I stomp it.. It's like a brief "pfft" and then VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! I took it out of the garage, and went tearing around some country roads.. 80 MPH in 3rd gear came up a LOT faster than I was used to.. LOL

All in all, still, TWO THUMBS UP FOR BRENT!! GOOD ****!!
Old 09-26-2007, 06:33 PM
07 Mustang GT/CS

Ialso think Brenspeed is top notch.I have gotten all of my performance parts from him & the customer serviceis great & shipment was pretty fast..
Old 09-26-2007, 06:48 PM
attridgerm
1st Gear Member

Yea, I'm a fan of Brenspeed too. When I ordered my tune I left out some info and Brent called my house, found out I was on the golf course, and called my cell. Got the info he needed and sent it out that day. They have alsoanswered everyone of my nit-noid performance questions the same day. They carry solid products,test it all, and havegreat customer service. Tough to beat that combination.

Quick Reply: Kudos for Brenspeed!!