nitrous help!!! possible?? - Page 2 -

GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 11-17-2007, 11:21 AM   #11
5th Gear Member
Default RE: nitrous help!!! possible??

ORIGINAL: 4.6HighPerformance

i can put 2 5lb bottles under the rear bumper...
This would be a pain in the ***. Not to mention I don't know how you would secure it and still make it by tech inspection at the track. Not poo pooing on your idea just a thought.

Why don't you stirke a deal with your dad to have it only at the track. He can hold a key piece of the kit, the tuner (assuming you have one, you wouldn't run an aftermarket tune with advanced timing with N2O on, or something, and he would let you put it on when you go to the track.
Simon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #12
1st Gear Member
Default RE: nitrous help!!! possible??

thats the thing, before i was only usig it at the track.. i dont street race.... oh well, i guess i wont be putting nitrous on the car anymore... im not sure what im gonna do yet... but lets say i purchase the zex kit... i wouldnt be able to mount everything under the intake manifold, and run the fogger under the manifold right on top of the alternator and mount it right infront of the throttle body, or does it have to be atleast 6 inches infront of the tb??? there has to be a way to mount where no one can see it.. as far as the bottle, ill keep it out of the car and leave it hidden in my room and just take it when i head to the track...

thanks for the help,, tony
4.6HighPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote