Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Lethal Performance Holiday SALES are here!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 04:30 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Default RE: Lethal Performance Holiday SALES are here!!

ORIGINAL: alloutt

ORIGINAL: howarmat

1 5/8......not going to be doing FI on it.....i see no gain in me doing FI other than sink more money into it.....that money can be saved for a more powerful car.....we will see what FORD brings to the table for 2009 and beyond!
I'd rather get one car the way I like than upgrade every couple years.
If anything this would remain my DD and the new one, if the engine is built better and can hold more than 450-500 HP that would be the 1 to mod the **** out of!
Old 11-30-2007, 06:43 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

If anything this would remain my DD and the new one, if the engine is built better and can hold more than 450-500 HP that would be the 1 to mod the **** out of!
A better built engine? I suppose they could change to a forged rod like in the 4.0's, but I just don't see it happening on the standard GT. They would no doubt have to raise the price and the majority of people aren't putting a blower on their cars.

Jared, I thought you guys accepted paypal as a form of payment? I'm thinking about that mid muffler system since my GTA's are 1 man down. It sounds a lot deeper and a little louder.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:48 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

ORIGINAL: moosestang

A better built engine? I suppose they could change to a forged rod like in the 4.0's, but I just don't see it happening on the standard GT. They would no doubt have to raise the price and the majority of people aren't putting a blower on their cars.

Jared, I thought you guys accepted paypal as a form of payment? I'm thinking about that mid muffler system since my GTA's are 1 man down. It sounds a lot deeper and a little louder.
I agree they arent going to build the engine any better, but i can always hope
Old 11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

ORIGINAL: moosestang

We do indeed accept paypal. You can send the funds and order to our paypal address which is orders@lethalperformance.com

If you need me to total everything up for you before you send the funds let me know. Thanks, Jared

Old 12-03-2007, 03:39 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Boostaddict
We do indeed accept paypal. You can send the funds and order to our paypal address which is orders@lethalperformance.com

If you need me to total everything up for you before you send the funds let me know. Thanks, Jared
I sent a paypal for the pypes mid muffler system.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Ordered the aeroforce gauge on saturday! ARH Headers in a couple weeks!
Old 12-03-2007, 05:37 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Ordered the aeroforce gauge on saturday! ARH Headers in a couple weeks!
You going to run the headers with the stingers and the O/R H? You the man! Let us know how you like that gauge.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:12 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

ARH 1 5/8 headers with O/R h pipe ordered!!
Old 12-15-2007, 01:18 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ARH 1 5/8 headers with O/R h pipe ordered!!
Damn you! Congrats matt
Old 12-15-2007, 12:09 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

1 5/8......not going to be doing FI on it.....i see no gain in me doing FI other than sink more money into it.....that money can be saved for a more powerful car.....we will see what FORD brings to the table for 2009 and beyond!
I agree somewhat, however, IMO no matter what Ford brings I truly see me keeping my mustangs for the long haul, garaging them and buying new. I just truly love this body style, but thats just me....

Quick Reply: Lethal Performance Holiday SALES are here!!