Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

For Automatic stangs! TCI INFO page 3 !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
ebr
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: For Automatic stangs !

undisided but at the 800 rwhp im looking for the lvl 10 is the only one that says they can handle it but some have questions about there warranty dealings . Anyone had any warranty issues with them . If you realy think about it claims mean nothing but how you handle warranty claim is everything !
Old 12-19-2007, 07:51 PM
ebr
3rd Gear Member

anyone ?
Old 12-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Thief_of_Hearts
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: ebr

undisided but at the 800 rwhp im looking for the lvl 10 is the only one that says they can handle it but some have questions about there warranty dealings . Anyone had any warranty issues with them . If you realy think about it claims mean nothing but how you handle warranty claim is everything !
just fyi...they no longer have seperate levels for trannys just s3 OR they actually build them to your exact specs needed though pricey.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:52 AM
tonkpils555666sas
4th Gear Member

Does this kit benefit performance rather than just beef up your tranny to hold more power?
Old 12-20-2007, 07:18 AM
sevenleaf
3rd Gear Member

I know I called level 10 and they have a quote ready for me at 6500does not includeme shipping my trans to them they will add new Torque converter and whatever else is needed, they suggested I purchased a new 5r55 and have that sent to them for a rebuild. I saw no way of doing this for less then 7 thousand.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:53 AM
MexGT
5th Gear Member

holy crap ....[&:][:@] thats sad $6,500 ....
Old 12-20-2007, 07:38 PM
Turbo_stangGT
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: sevenleaf

I know I called level 10 and they have a quote ready for me at 6500does not includeme shipping my trans to them they will add new Torque converter and whatever else is needed, they suggested I purchased a new 5r55 and have that sent to them for a rebuild. I saw no way of doing this for less then 7 thousand.

they have just the kits but you install the parts yourself...it's like only a few g's or so...ALOT cheaper then the entire tranny..
Old 12-21-2007, 07:44 AM
zkiller
4th Gear Member

The Level 10 Stage III trans already built is like 3200 dollars without converter.
The optional billett converter is 1100 (you can use a PI converter instead)
The optional deep pan w/ dip stick is 690
Shipping anything that heavy is going to cost a high freight charge.
I paid 5500 total and they picked up my trans at Ford dealer in Illinois, delivered it to Level 10 in New Jersey and shipped it back to the Ford dealer for that money.
I did not need their SCT XCAL II handheld tuner since I was not using their tune but getting a custom dyno tune.
I picked up .4 on my first run just from the new tranny/converter combo and my trans will now hold together under the forced induction.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:29 AM
MexGT
5th Gear Member

hey zkiller did u asked if the STG 3 "animal" components can be bought like the clutches, oil pump, etc? instead ot sending the whole tranny because thats not an option for me[&:]
Old 12-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Thief_of_Hearts
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: MexGT

hey zkiller did u asked if the STG 3 "animal" components can be bought like the clutches, oil pump, etc? instead ot sending the whole tranny because thats not an option for me[&:]

all the parts they have on the tranny you can buy seperately and just install themyourself..
check out their site .

I am thinking of doing the same..going to automotive school this winter and thinking of making at a class project lol..saves money! lol..

Quick Reply: For Automatic stangs! TCI INFO page 3 !!