Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Man Oh Man Do I Have Good News!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 10:48 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Default Man Oh Man Do I Have Good News!

So I was just informed by Ernie that Hardcore Mustangs has paired up with a certain loan company and have worked out a deal to offer financing for all your car products! All of you guys out there who want your blowers or any other performance product and were waiting for tax return time, etc. can now treat themselves to the best Christmas yet! You don't need to get yourself approved, Hardcore Mustangs can get do this done for you through the company making it extremely affordable with small payments. They are the only mustang company that offers any kind of financing.If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to ask either Ernie (hardcoremustangs) or myself! Thanks again guys.

-Mickey
Old 12-09-2007, 12:07 AM
flogduh
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Man Oh Man Do I Have Good News!

Apex Motorsports in Santa Clara CA was offering financing on work performed at their shop, not certain if the financing option is still in place though.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:47 AM
WPsharpshooter
3rd Gear Member

Damn that is good news, to bad I dont know how to install a supercharger ....Is there certain parts it has to be to be able to finance thru them. I mean could it be a hood and some wheels or what????
Old 12-09-2007, 12:51 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WPsharpshooter

Damn that is good news, to bad I dont know how to install a supercharger ....Is there certain parts it has to be to be able to finance thru them. I mean could it be a hood and some wheels or what????
It can be ANY possible aftermarket part you desire! Want some wheels for christmas but cant quite afford to pay for them all outright? No problem at all...Let us know
Old 12-09-2007, 12:52 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: flogduh

Apex Motorsports in Santa Clara CA was offering financing on work performed at their shop, not certain if the financing option is still in place though.
Interesting. I wasn't aware of that. I guess HCM is one of the few then
Old 12-09-2007, 12:56 AM
WPsharpshooter
3rd Gear Member

So whats the procedure, Im assuming this is already in effect....Oh and when is the damn website coming
Old 12-09-2007, 01:01 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

So whats the procedure, Im assuming this is already in effect....Oh and when is the damn website coming
The website should be up and running VERY shortly. PM sent
Old 12-09-2007, 01:13 AM
WPsharpshooter
3rd Gear Member

Hey man I appreciate the info, Ill be checking into this for sure.... essentially its kind of like a credit card without thosehigh *** interest rates
Old 12-09-2007, 01:21 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Hey man I appreciate the info, Ill be checking into this for sure.... essentially its kind of like a credit card without thosehigh *** interest rates
Similar but not the same and its for all your auto parts No problem at all, keep me posted
Old 12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

I wouldn't letAPEX walk my dog let alone touch my car, have you ever tried to call them? Can you say RPM outlet jr.....horrible!
ORIGINAL: flogduh

Quick Reply: Man Oh Man Do I Have Good News!