MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   GT S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion-49/)
-   -   Turbo? Twinscrew? Centrifugal? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/386561-turbo-twinscrew-centrifugal.html)

pLaGuIeNtO 12-28-2007 02:43 AM

RE: Turbo? Twinscrew? Centrifugal?

ORIGINAL: wadman

Mex, I dont think you need to mess with your car after watching your youtube video. You seem to be the fastest thing in Mexico.
He is way too far from being the fastest thing in Mexico, maybe he has just raced against slow people, nothing personal MexGT

And like everybody else have said, is mainly about what you like and preffer, I´m running centrifugal and I really like my setup, but I also have two friends, one has a single Turbo and the other one a Kenne Bell and both say they wouldnt change their setups for anything else.

06Saleen3V 12-28-2007 02:50 AM

ORIGINAL: pLaGuIeNtO

He is way too far from being the fastest thing in Mexico, maybe he has just raced against slow people, nothing personal MexGT

And like everybody else have said, is mainly about what you like and preffer, I´m running centrifugal and I really like my setup, but I also have two friends, one has a single Turbo and the other one a Kenne Bell and both say they wouldnt change their setups for anything else.
Im sorry :(...maybe go out more and you can make more friends?

j/k :)

pLaGuIeNtO 12-28-2007 02:58 AM

ORIGINAL: 06Saleen3V

Im sorry :(...maybe go out more and you can make more friends?

j/k :)
People that I can call friends with FI S197 Mustangs yes, only two, I have more acquaintances with turbos, TS or centrifugal in their mustangs, but again, they are just acquaintances, most of my friends dont like to "waste" (that´s how they call it) money in their cars. ^^

Burnsy 12-28-2007 03:13 AM

I couldn't see myself putting anything but a twin-screw on my Mustang. Again, it is personal, but I associate turbos with ricers and centris, as confused turbos.

pLaGuIeNtO 12-28-2007 03:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Burnsy

I couldn't see myself putting anything but a twin-screw on my Mustang. Again, it is personal, but I associate turbos with ricers and centris, as confused turbos.
I have seen guys making crazy numbers with Kenne Bells, but again as you said, it´s all personal decision at the end! ^^

Burnsy 12-28-2007 03:44 AM

I have seen guys making crazy numbers with Kenne Bells, but again as you said, it´s all personal decision at the end! ^^
I'm confused, a KB is a Twin-Screw... That is what I said I like?

MexGT 12-28-2007 09:38 AM

confused turbos ? lol

emperor .... wadman was just being sarcastic.:eek:

forensicsteve 12-28-2007 10:25 AM

I associate turbos with ricers
Wish I had a Saleen S7 turbo, or Porsche 911turbo, Lotus Esprit turbo, or even a turbo Bentley in my driveway. I'd even park the turbo Bugatti Veyron in my garage,even ifit must be the ultimatericer by your definition, with four turbos.

Dex 12-28-2007 12:19 PM

haha i agree with steve, AGAIN!

06Saleen3V 12-28-2007 01:33 PM

ORIGINAL: forensicsteve

I associate turbos with ricers
Wish I had a Saleen S7 turbo, or Porsche 911turbo, Lotus Esprit turbo, or even a turbo Bentley in my driveway. I'd even park the turbo Bugatti Veyron in my garage,even ifit must be the ultimatericer by your definition, with four turbos.
My father has the 911 turbo cab...I dont think his $180k caris considered rice...its also quite fast :D