Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

new pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 01:58 PM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

Default RE: new pics

ORIGINAL: ktownstang06

Yeah so a few weaks ago i park my car in the parking lot at night, come out the next morning and it had been hit.. really just the front bumber was scraped and dented and then the hood was V'd up and paint chip. so i decided to get an after market hood, and heres some pictures.. sorry i'm in college no garaged and it had just rained so car is very dirty..
You're in college with spelling and grammar like that? Please tell me you're an exchange student or something..

Old 03-07-2008, 02:12 PM
duke_r2
1st Gear Member

Yea, I really like the hood too. I've been debating between either a cowl hood, or something like the Super Snake....
Old 03-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Darkness7
3rd Gear Member

exx1976,

Come on now, what's the point in making a comment like that? Lay off the dude alil....You act like you've never typed something fast and not noticed a typing error or something....[sm=pcwhack.gif]
Old 03-08-2008, 02:23 AM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

That wasn't just a typo.. Improper tense, misspellings, complete words omitted..

The point is that the internet, while a boon for information transfer, has become a bane on the english language. No one bothers to spell, or capitalize, or use proper punctuation. If people actually talked like they typed, there would be a LOT more unemployed people in this world.. Not even McDonalds would hire someone who couldn't form a complete, coherent sentence. Something tells me that the Wal-Mart greeter could easily become the most coveted position of all..

Colleges contribute to it, because they are run like businesses instead of institutions of higher learning and enlightenment. They are only interested in giving diplomas to the absolute highest percentage of students, thereby making them look good. Who cares if the kids actually LEARNED anything.....

[sm=rant.gif]
Old 03-08-2008, 03:10 AM
xxDerek
3rd Gear Member

Anyone else know if "Whould" is a word? Sorry, it was just to tempting
Old 03-08-2008, 04:21 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: exx1976

That wasn't just a typo.. Improper tense, misspellings, complete words omitted..

The point is that the internet, while a boon for information transfer, has become a bane on the english lanuage. No one bothers to spell, or capitalize, or use proper punctuation. If people actually talked like they typed, there would be a LOT more unemployed people in this world.. Not even McDonalds would hire someone whould couldn't form a complete, coherent sentence. Something tells me that the Wal-Mart greeter could easily become the most coveted position of all..

Colleges contribute to it, because they are run like businesses instead of institutions of higher learning and enlightenment. They are only interested in giving diplomas to the absolute highest percentage of students, thereby making them look good. Who cares if the kids actually LEARNED anything.....

[sm=rant.gif]
Is that a new word?
Old 03-08-2008, 05:22 AM
r3velation
4th Gear Member

dude this a forum about mustangs. screw the typos and if you can understand the point of what is trying to be said. give some feedback, if not. lay off.

back to the topic, like i said before, looking good.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Darkness7
3rd Gear Member

dude this a forum about mustangs. screw the typos and if you can understand the point of what is trying to be said. give some feedback, if not. lay off.

back to the topic, like i said before, looking good.
+1 This is a Mustang forum, where we can come and speak freely and just learn about MUSTANGS! Not a college journalism/grammar forum or something....if you don't like it, then maybe you should go to a forum where all the posts are spell checked and copy editted....oh yea that's right-it doesn't exist. Bottomline, if your trying to change the world through a Mustang forum then you got a loooooong way to go![sm=idontcare.gif]
Old 03-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Darkness7
3rd Gear Member

OBTW, if your gonna call someone out about spelling and grammar, then you might want to check and double check your own post....."whould" [sm=owned.gif]
Old 03-08-2008, 08:00 AM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: exx1976

Not even McDonalds would hire someone whould couldn't form a complete, coherent sentence.
[sm=rant.gif]
Haven't been to McDonalds in a while, have you ?

Quick Reply: new pics