Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

build date/ delevery

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Whitey_McNasty
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: build date/ delevery

Oh damn... slipped right past me... My head was still coming up with ways to needlessly & shamelessly slam V6 owners...

Gotcha now though!!

Reading loud and clear.... The dog is in the hen house... the peanut butter is installed... airborne... Over!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Whitey_McNasty
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JC74

Ordered mine in Feb. Got the call today that they couldn't fulfill it. Said it would have to be an 06 or a V6. It's ok, I officially started my Cobra fund today so I'll be ready when it becomes available. Hope Ford gets their $hit together by that time. Just can't believe that orders 2 months into 05 are being canceled... WTF mate?[sm=WTFsgign.gif]
Glad you could make it... We will have to get together and drive sometime... IN TWO FRIGGIN YEARS!

Have you talked to your dealer yet? Get your money transfered and check with them AGAIN in MAY!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:25 PM
JC74
2nd Gear Member

They transferred the deposit back this afternoon. I don't mind waiting for the Shelby. I already have a Corvette fund in place for when I retire from the service in 8 years. It will be my retirement present to myself. Thinking it should be a C7 or C8 by then.

ORIGINAL: Whitey_McNasty

Glad you could make it... We will have to get together and drive sometime... IN TWO FRIGGIN YEARS!

Have you talked to your dealer yet? Get your money transfered and check with them AGAIN in MAY!
May not be here for much longer, they're talking about deploying my unit...so maybe it's a good thing they canceled it.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Martin123
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for pointing that out GW Foos, I’ve been waiting so long I’m going delirious!!
[:@]
Old 04-07-2005, 08:27 PM
GWFoos
2nd Gear Member

No problemo! We're always here to help, get helped, get picked on, whatever. What comes around goes around, so mine is upcoming.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Whitey_McNasty
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JC74

May not be here for much longer, they're talking about deploying my unit...so maybe it's a good thing they canceled it.
Bummer... what unit?

I am getting that damn Shelby come Hell or High Water!!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Whitey_McNasty
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GWFoos

No problemo! We're always here to help, get helped, get picked on, whatever. What comes around goes around, so mine is upcoming.
GWFoos is gay and wants to drive a V6...

Oh I just cant stop it.... WTF is wrong with me...???
Old 04-07-2005, 08:32 PM
281GT
3rd Gear Member

Don't know. I just ordered an 05 with IUP and manual trans. My dealer seems pretty sure I will get it but could not garantee it. Said it would take 2 - 3 months which seems to be pretty consistent with what all the other dealers have been telling me. March 17, Ford bumped up production to try and meet the demand. Who really knows? I asked my dealer to try an source a similar car so I could get it sooner. Yesterday he found 3 locally, all had been sold. Best of luck!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:32 PM
GWFoos
2nd Gear Member

Great! Now that that is out of the way, and I'm back to square one, off I go to point out further grammatical inconsistencies in other's posts. Whitey are you Irish?
Old 04-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Martin123
2nd Gear Member

I've had more luck getting a delivery status from this forum than I've had from my dealer!!!!!

[sm=headbang.gif]

Quick Reply: build date/ delevery