Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Turbo or Supercharger & witch brand?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 02:51 PM
orangecrush

Default RE: TURBO OR SUPERCHARGER & WITCH BRAND

I may just put a 150 shot of nos on my **** & call it a day.I still have to put my damn hurst in. I do know with the 4.10s, cold air kit & full exhaust my **** is night & day from the stack car it was 3 weeks ago... my Sct xcal2 will be here Tues. I hear that will also make it run like a bat out of hell.. I also think I am just wanting to push around 475. to the wheels or I am going to go all out & do the whole damn motor
Old 04-26-2008, 02:55 PM
meekstro
2nd Gear Member

lol...this thread has beenhilarious to read. Supercharger boys arent suppose to fight each other. Y'all are suppose to fight against us turbo guys. We are the darkside in the FI mustang realm.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:57 PM
meekstro
2nd Gear Member

Brenspeed really is great. I spent some serious $$$ with them.. I bought my turbo kit from them and other stuff. I felt like I knew themeven though I live 1000+ miles away from there shop.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:20 PM
orangecrush

ORIGINAL: meekstro

Brenspeed really is great. I spent some serious $$$ with them.. I bought my turbo kit from them and other stuff. I felt like I knew themeven though I live 1000+ miles away from there shop.
howmuch RWHP did you get & didyou send them your car or do the work yourself???? Brent says thier kits are really easy to install
Old 04-26-2008, 03:21 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

lol...this thread has beenhilarious to read. Supercharger boys arent suppose to fight each other. Y'all are suppose to fight against us turbo guys. We are the darkside in the FI mustang realm.
All the Turbo stangs hang out at m0dularf0rds.com don't you know. Even the moderators over there have turbos. If you say anything bad about a turbo on a mustang over there you get a warning pm'ed to you. If you get enough warnings your blower automatically turns into a turbo.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:38 PM
meekstro
2nd Gear Member

442 rwhp 465 rwtq.... 8.6 psi...11.5 a/f ratio...14 degrees of timing....My buddy and I did the install and it wasnt that bad at all. We had access to a lift so that helped alot with running the piping under the car.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:40 PM
meekstro
2nd Gear Member

Haha...yeah actually I do know. I hang over there often. Didn't know about the warning pm's though. Kinda weird seeing how the guy that started the forum owns a saleen supercharged mustang.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
orangecrush

442 rwhp 465 rwtq.... 8.6 psi...11.5 a/f ratio...14 degrees of timing....My buddy and I did the install and it wasnt that bad at all. We had access to a lift so that helped alot with running the piping under the car.
How long did the install take??? & have you ran it on the track yet???
Old 04-26-2008, 04:26 PM
orangecrush

Here is a clip of a roush spanking a Saleen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irBdo...eature=related

I am looking for one of whipple or KB but they keep winning
Old 04-26-2008, 05:03 PM
sawyer
3rd Gear Member

Screwall you guys, my dad can beat up your dad![:@]

Quick Reply: Turbo or Supercharger & witch brand?