MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   GT S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion-49/)
-   -   my personal apology to moosestang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/438500-my-personal-apology-to-moosestang.html)

hammeron 04-27-2008 08:07 PM

RE: my personal apology to moosestang

it was a tough one....

hope you get it working eventually

Bulitt 04-27-2008 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: mustard05

i would like to publicaly apologize to you.[sm=love.gif]

Thats cute , If both of you stop running your mouths we all would be happy[sm=lol.gif]...Then again it is funny, kinda reminds me of the third grade [sm=bicker.gif]

MartyMoose 04-27-2008 08:19 PM

Buncha coumbaya singing sissies[:@]

[8D]

howarmat 04-27-2008 08:29 PM

lol at this thread

ebr 04-27-2008 08:36 PM

I think I just threw up a little and was about to cry but then I just swallowed that s**t and said Procharger FTW!LOL

Bluestar 04-27-2008 08:44 PM

Group Hug.....http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_59.gif

ebr 04-27-2008 08:46 PM

Hey I guess when the war is over it is over .

sactown 04-27-2008 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: moosestang

ORIGINAL: hotairgypsy

Be strong Moosestang!!! Don't give in easy...make em buy some beer!!! :)
You know I still like beer, but I kinda lost the taste for it after 4 years in the Navy. I used to drink beer for lunch.:D

Mustard, there's no need for an appology. You only called me a tool and an idiot. I did say you were full of yourself so that seems about even.

As for the track. I heard a rumour on gto forums that they are starting to check helmets and motorcycle helmets are no longer acceptable. If that's true then i'll only be going to watch on Wed. nights.

Waiting for Sactown to appologize for thinking he has more power than me.;)

Moose,
I am not going to appologize, I don't think I have anything to appologize for, I never insulted you personally. What I will do is clarify what I am saying. The stock 10psi FRPP whipple kit makes 500hp to the crank, if you subtrack the 10% hp lose (and that is being a little generous) to the rear tires for manual transmissions that puts you at 450rwhp, that is only 12 more rwhp than I am making at 6.5psi, this of course is assuming the person with the whipple is running a canned tune, which you have said you are. The Saleen SC kit with the 475hp upgrade which Ihaveis onlymaking 6.5psi of boost to make 25 less crank HP than the whipple kit at 10psi. If you subtract the 47.5 hp to the tire that puts you at 427.5 to the rear tires, which if you do the math that means that the extra 3.5psi of boost you are getting from your whipple is only netting you 22.5rwhp, which to me seems low, IMO that extra 3.5psi should be netting you a substantilly higher rwhp number than what you are making as compared to the Saleen SC at a lower boost. This is assuming both are using a canned tune, which I am not and you are. I never said that someone running a whipple, KB, or anything else with a custom tune @ 10psi would not be making more HP than someone running a Saleen SC at 6.5psi, that would be silley.
Steve

godminus1 04-27-2008 09:22 PM

You guys all have completely awesome machines. Who cares which package you go with. The fact of the matter is that you buy what makes you happy, screw everyone else's opinion. No matter what you do, theirs is always going to be better because it belongs to them.

"You've got a Whipple:eek:"

"Saleens suck![8D]"

Be happy you've got cool toys, and there are others who have the same passion that you can learn from.

mustard05 04-27-2008 09:52 PM

thanks for the coplement on my package