MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   GT S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion-49/)
-   -   my personal apology to moosestang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/438500-my-personal-apology-to-moosestang.html)

mustard05 04-27-2008 03:09 PM

my personal apology to moosestang

i would like to publicaly apologize to you. i would prefer to call it quites with the fighting as much as i enjoy. after some thought i realize that much more could be gained from a friendship of to knowlegable persons verses us arguing and name calling. i would like to meet you at the track and converse rather run into at the track at us both get kicked out. i hope you accept my apology and we casn move on. i feelk i have taken the adult route and a masture one as well by apologizing. our s/c should not seperate us they should bring us closer together in the relm of f/i. and us arguing about our form of f/i does people looking for a form of f/i no good buy confuse them. so i hope you can acept my apology and we can go from thier and have fun at the track and share ideas.

sincerely TOM

hotairgypsy 04-27-2008 03:38 PM

RE: my personal apology to moosestang

Be strong Moosestang!!! Don't give in easy...make em buy some beer!!! :)

exx1976 04-27-2008 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: mustard05

Iwould like to publicly apologize to you.I would prefer to call it quits with the fighting, as much asI enjoy it. After some thought I realize that much more could be gained from a friendship of two knowlegable people versus us arguing and name calling. I would like to meet you at the track and converse rather run into you at the track and us both get kicked out.I hope you accept my apology and we can move on.I feelI have taken the adult route and a mature one as well by apologizing. Our s/c should not seperate us, they should bring us closer together in the realm of F/I. Us arguing about our form ofF/I does people looking for a form ofF/I no good by confusing them. SoI hope you can accept my apology and we can go from there and have fun at the track and share ideas.

sincerely TOM
I fixed it for ya, Tom. It's still a little rough around the edges, but much easier to read now.

:D

Just givin ya a hard time, bud. But seriously, there should be a rule about posting drunk.. LOL

And hey, Gypsy, you're a member of the Saleen crew, not the Whipple crew, what gives? :D

mustard05 04-27-2008 05:00 PM

ORIGINAL: exx1976

ORIGINAL: mustard05

Iwould like to publicly apologize to you.I would prefer to call it quits with the fighting, as much asI enjoy it. After some thought I realize that much more could be gained from a friendship of two knowlegable people versus us arguing and name calling. I would like to meet you at the track and converse rather run into you at the track and us both get kicked out.I hope you accept my apology and we can move on.I feelI have taken the adult route and a mature one as well by apologizing. Our s/c should not seperate us, they should bring us closer together in the realm of F/I. Us arguing about our form ofF/I does people looking for a form ofF/I no good by confusing them. SoI hope you can accept my apology and we can go from there and have fun at the track and share ideas.

sincerely TOM
I fixed it for ya, Tom. It's still a little rough around the edges, but much easier to read now.

:D

Just givin ya a hard time, bud. But seriously, there should be a rule about posting drunk.. LOL

And hey, Gypsy, you're a member of the Saleen crew, not the Whipple crew, what gives? :D
why thank you my saleen friend

moosestang 04-27-2008 06:46 PM

ORIGINAL: hotairgypsy

Be strong Moosestang!!! Don't give in easy...make em buy some beer!!! :)
You know I still like beer, but I kinda lost the taste for it after 4 years in the Navy. I used to drink beer for lunch.:D

Mustard, there's no need for an appology. You only called me a tool and an idiot. I did say you were full of yourself so that seems about even.

As for the track. I heard a rumour on gto forums that they are starting to check helmets and motorcycle helmets are no longer acceptable. If that's true then i'll only be going to watch on Wed. nights.

Waiting for Sactown to appologize for thinking he has more power than me.;)

moosestang 04-27-2008 06:49 PM

ORIGINAL: exx1976

Must be the high alltitude he's at there in El Paso. The lack of oxygen to the brain made him forget what side he is on.

mustard05 04-27-2008 07:09 PM

i dont think hell do that, but i asked around about the helmet thing and i got no positive answer

hotairgypsy 04-27-2008 07:50 PM

I dont discriminate my fellow BOOSTERS!!!! Everyone has thier choice of SC for a reason. Mine was for the factory look and how quiet it is. I love all SC!!!! :) damn altitude must be getting to me

hammeron 04-27-2008 07:51 PM

gypsy, did you ever get the remotes
to work...i didn't see the followup
if there was one

hotairgypsy 04-27-2008 07:59 PM

I am still trying to figure it out...kinda stumped to be honest