Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Highly Modified 2010!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 08:58 PM
icody
1st Gear Member

I have the exact 2010 Mustang you ordered. I bought a 2010 Mustang Convertible GT with a Premium Pkg. Its Black with a black top, Black interior with a white stripe down the middle of the seats. 5-Speed, with Navigation system. I switch the rims to 20 x 9 inch Shelbys in the front and 20 x 10 inch Shelbys in the rear. I go to get the Super Snake Shelby Stripe this wek in Gold and will add the Shaker scoop after that. The best thing I did so far was to install the Gas struts to open and hold the hood open and threw that hood prop bar away..LOL.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:04 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Pics please!!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Even Steven
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
Different dealerships have different rules. And that is their right. Our local Ford dealer obviously has one to not let you take their cars out without a salesman aboard. Whether it be a Ford Focus or a Mustang GT, I didn't take it as a negative nor was I offended at having to be baby sat. It's their cars and their rules until I sign on the dotted line.
Rules? Let me tell you something about rules. Any dealership in the country that wants to sell a Mustang will allow their customer to take the vehicle for a test drive alone, despite their supposed rules of not allowing solo test drives. Dealership salespeople like to size up their customers to see if they are serious about buying a car or just a tire kicker. If you didn't get to test drive a Mustang without a salesman in the car, it's your own fault. But I guess you'd rather just follow the "rules" and drive with your salesman, which is fine if that's what floats your boat. When I test drive a Mustang, the salesman will be better off staying behind.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:05 PM
bm2088hp
2nd Gear Member

OMG how the heck do you survive a crash like that not wearing seat belts!? those are some really lucky 19 year olds.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:37 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by Even Steven
Rules? Let me tell you something about rules. Any dealership in the country that wants to sell a Mustang will allow their customer to take the vehicle for a test drive alone, despite their supposed rules of not allowing solo test drives. Dealership salespeople like to size up their customers to see if they are serious about buying a car or just a tire kicker. If you didn't get to test drive a Mustang without a salesman in the car, it's your own fault. But I guess you'd rather just follow the "rules" and drive with your salesman, which is fine if that's what floats your boat. When I test drive a Mustang, the salesman will be better off staying behind.
Are you serious?? Now your gonna attack me for the dealership rules for driving a car? There are people who have posted from all over the country on this exact topic that have stated the same thing I did for their local dealers to some dealers not going for the drive. maybe you'd like the link to the post on the other Forum so you can try and bash those people as well for the dealership rules in there area of the country or just that dealership they went too? I can prove ya wrong once again if ya like. Should I throw a temper tanturm in the showroom until they break their own rules covered by the liability clause in the dealership insurance just to make you happy? Please show me in my post..Mr Perfect Reading Comprehension where I even stated I was upset because I had a salesmen with me? I wasn't upset about it, was told to drive the car as if he wan't with me and did so. So what is my fault?

The way you follow me around to try and dispute my fact on how THIS dealership handles taking a car out just to TRY and disprove everything I say or make a negative out of anything I say is comical.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:39 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=483014

Happy reading. Please be sure to bash all those on that thread who were..due to the dealership insurance regs & liability clauses, required to have a salesman in the car with them. Go ahead and make an azz of yourself there as you do repeatedly here.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Black3vGT
4th Gear Member

That'll buff out.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:15 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by Black3vGT
That'll buff out.
And what wouldn't buff out, Pascal could have fixed over his lunch hour
Old 07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
07 Cervini
2nd Gear Member

May she rest in pieces.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

Rules? Let me tell you something about rules.

SPEAKING of rules....

its very frowned upon to follow someone around on the forum and disagreeing with them just to get you rocks off. we consider that a form of trolling here

if you feel the need to continue getting into pointless arguments, then we have the street and strip section and the Off topic section

any more of these asinine arguments in my sections will be dealt with as I see fit

thanks for your time

Quick Reply: Highly Modified 2010!!!