Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

next time someone revs at you at a stoplight...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 09:39 PM
10GTSTANG
3rd Gear Member

Thanks man, now I'm not going to sleep for a few days. My eyes are leaking, this past August, my dad woke me up crying saying my sister was hit and killed while training for a marathon. She just turned 44 and just became a grandmother. Her husband posts to her under her account on facebook every day telling her what they did that day. Why did you post that here? My Brother in law saw it as he was jogging too running towards her. The driver drove into a pedestrian zone and killed her. http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ek-263172.html
Old 03-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Rollin Thunder
2nd Gear Member

Did the driver ever get charged with anything?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
10GTSTANG
3rd Gear Member

Manslaughter, it's still ongoing.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:57 PM
NYstang88

****er should get charged with more then manslaughter
Old 04-01-2010, 01:52 AM
cidsamuth
2nd Gear Member

10GTSTANG, assuming you're not screwing with us here, my condolences.

As I posted earlier, this was really tough to watch.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:04 AM
sdsguy
3rd Gear Member

when i first started driving, my main fear was to hit someone. if i were to cause a fatal accident, i don't think i'd become traumatized. the one that got me was the guy that rear ended the jeep that lurched forward and killed the mom.

sure the videos were over dramatic but they were things that COULD happen in real life. you're driving your car with your kids, gf, wife, or friends, these are ALL distractions that take your mind off the road. perhaps you're changing your radio station, CD, song, turning off the AC or heater, and for that one second that you're eyes are off the road and there's a child standing in the street.

about pedestrians, i do believe more often than not they do cause many of the accidents and sometimes their own death for not paying attention, but will your conscience accept that excuse when you try to catch a red light and bash a pedestrian? society isn't always with you, but your conscience is.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Rollin Thunder
2nd Gear Member

were coming to the time in Va beaches life (summer) which I love and hate. Love it for teh weather, hate it for all the damn rude tourists who never follow the dont walk or walk signs and walk when the please. I love using my air horn and watching them get pissed.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:02 AM
JasperGT
3rd Gear Member

Trees and telephone poles are dangerous!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:12 AM
hawkeye18
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JasperGT
Stationary objects are dangerous!
Fixed.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:31 AM
sadface
2nd Gear Member

i went to school with 3 people that were killed from street racing or drunk driving it was their fault but to act that alittle drag race here and there isnt a problem is pretty f*cking stupid theres a track for a reason paul walker

there was also a woman with a small daughter that used to come into my deli all the time a week after we sold it we found out a kid lost control of his car at high speed and pinned her and her little kid into the side of a block wall the driver lived don't know what happened to him

take it to a track

Quick Reply: next time someone revs at you at a stoplight...