Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Got eggs?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 01:22 PM
arabianobsession
2nd Gear Member

What dicks. If you knew who it was you could do what I did once-take a valve core removal tool and loosened the valve core enough as to where the tires went flat, but every time you put air in them they'd go flat again.

I hate people who mess with your stuff cause they're too lazy/jealous to deal with it. Sorry to hear
Old 09-12-2011, 01:25 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

A coworker of mine came up to me one day while I was in my car and told me he wanted to kick the fender in. I pulled out a tire iron from under my seat and said "Do it". Messing with someone's car, especially like that, is one of biggest douche things you can do. I have shoo'd people away from numerous cool cars while working at Kroger. I'll be out doing carts and I'll see a saleen parked in the back of the lot, with like 6 teenagers surrounded it, leaning on it, etc, and I'll go over and scare em off. Messing with a man's car just ain't right.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:16 PM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

What's up with people?
I had my car egged over the new year weekend, I never heard anything, but I guess they egged every car on the block. There is some damaged paint at one of the impacts just like yours, unfortunately mine is on the rear quarter panel which is one of the more expensive panels to get repainted, it's not so bad, but it will get repainted in a couple of years. Ticks me off that people think of "egging" as a prank when it does so much damage and is clearly vandalism, we need some hollywood movies that show egging perpetrators going to prison or being forced to pay restitution.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:21 PM
modru2004
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Alex821
i was egged the first night i got my first mustang it sucks. i did go back and use saran wrap then he decided to break my side view mirror so i went back with paint thinner and wrote some "nice" words all over his car, guess who won that car battle?(:
IMO i would have never let it get that far. the first time it happened i would have made damn sure he never did it again.

you don't enter into a fight and throw a punch and call it a win. you win when they can't fight anymore. the longer you take to win, the more damage you take......... you bring them down as fast and as hard as possible.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Alex821
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by modru2004
IMO i would have never let it get that far. the first time it happened i would have made damn sure he never did it again.

you don't enter into a fight and throw a punch and call it a win. you win when they can't fight anymore. the longer you take to win, the more damage you take......... you bring them down as fast and as hard as possible.
true lol
Old 09-13-2011, 10:33 AM
scott4.6
2nd Gear Member

if i ever catch anyone egging my car, i will be in jail. i will beat the fu%# out of them. break both arms and then **** on them.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Alex821
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by scott4.6
if i ever catch anyone egging my car, i will be in jail. i will beat the fu%# out of them. break both arms and then **** on them.
i like the ending part lmao!
Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 AM
arabianobsession
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by scott4.6

Lol
Old 09-13-2011, 08:52 PM
HOTRODD77
2nd Gear Member

Wow, some pretty creative replies in here lol! I would have replied sooner but the last two days have been 12 hour ones. I'm hoping this was just a random deal, and I won't have anymore issues! I guess time will tell. I really can't think of any enemies I have, so... Just ****in sucks. I do plan on getting the panel sprayed, and I'm pretty sure that dent can be popped out(fingers crossed), there's not really a crease in there. But, I'll be on vacation the first week of October, so I'm just dropping it off at the body shop before I leave. So, hopefully in a few weeks, all will be right with the world again. And after all this; As of yesterday my car has developed this 'ticking'? noise(exhaust leak?) don't know. I made a thread, any ideas?

https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005...ml#post7686750

My luck with cars is horrible. Sometimes I feel like I should go buy a $500 beater and call it a day! FML

Last edited by HOTRODD77; 09-13-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:04 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

That sucks big fat hairy elephant *****! If I were you and knew who did this, I would not egg his car, I would actually egg him directly. That's right, I would have a couple of friends hold down his ***** *** and I would throw the biggest rottenest green-yolked ostrich egg as hard as I could right on his face.
But at least the ***** would not have to worry about fixing a dent and repainting his car door.

Quick Reply: Got eggs?