Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Please Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 03:27 PM
RoushLouisiana

Exclamation Please Help!!

I have a 07 Mustang Roush stage 1 with 33k on it. Other day I was on interstate and put on my brakes slightly all my dash lights came on and the radio shut off for a second or two then all went to normal at the second all lights came on like had no power at all. After that it was fine it has done it a few times with no engine light on noone can help me just charge me. any one had this issue. Today after it idled a few minutes i put the brake on to put it into gear it died. It started right up but when i turned the a.c on it took a minute for it to kick on like a.c was dead no noise notta. on way home it did the lose power, all dash lights come on and radio shut off twice. anyone have any ideas. My car is stock no mods at all.
Thanks.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:02 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

It has to be a main ground that's loose. Check the battery ground first, then there are a couple of ground wires on the motor.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Tygr1
2nd Gear Member

What did he say?