Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My first car music video (HD)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Theocletian

Default My first car music video (HD)

I know this music probably is not your guy's taste, but here is a little background on why I made it. My gf broke up with me after 6.5 years recently and I have been reflecting on life. I decided I would try to do something new. I thought it would be fun giving a car music video a shot.

I am tired for feeling sorry for myself. I just want to do what I love and maybe meet someone else who appreciates that. So I apologize for the girly song but it really fits my current state of mind.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:47 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Is that a gopro? The night video looks much better than anything I've made, but I don't have the city lights to help out.

6.5 years? I never understood why people date more than a couple of years. If you live together for 2 years, then you should either be getting married or seeing other people. I lived with my wife for just 1 year before i new I could put up with her for a lot more, so I married her. I've been married 12 years the end of this month.

My previous girl friend only lasted 3 month before i kicked her the F out.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:01 AM
xkape
4th Gear Member

For some reason, I could sit around all day and watch YouTube videos of Mustangs driving around. Good stuff.

F the girl. Look I realized something.. I have been married for almost 10 years now and I see hot chicks all the time. Like 20 a day, it's ridiculous. And the thought occured to me that, no matter who you are married to (my wifes hot btw) or going out with, there will always be 1000's of "hot chicks" out there you can't have. If you ewre dating 1 of the 1000's of just mentioned hot chicks well, guess what, the other 1000's are still hot. You can't have them all. So, put that in reverse for a minute... ok your girlfriend left you. Guess what, those 1000's of hot chicks are still out there, they didn't go anywhere. The only difference is now you can look without feeling guilty..lol

I also just learned the my truck drivers need to quit bitching about MA having small roads. They look fine to me.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:28 AM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

Damn xkape. Your one funny guy to read, totally agree on all you said.. Couldnt watch video on my phone, will check it out at home
Old 10-04-2012, 09:32 AM
adidasUNT8
3rd Gear Member

El nino?? Seems like most of the video is in the rain haha. Cool video though. Like others have said, don't feel sorry for yourself. Life is too short and there are too many other girls out there to dwell on the past. Get back up on the horse and enjoy life. When you're enjoying life, girls notice this. A happy, confident person is much more attractive than a depressed, self-pittied person
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42 AM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

Pretty much sums up my view
Old 10-04-2012, 10:32 AM
rangerfx405
2nd Gear Member

awesome video and sorry about the gf
Old 10-04-2012, 01:59 PM
dcarlinf1
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by adidasUNT8
A happy, confident person is much more attractive than a depressed, self-pittied person
Couldn't agree more. I will also add my Dad's advice when I was dealing with a break up ... "Never lose your head over a piece of ***" He was so right. I immediately felt better about the whole situation and got on with my life. A couple months later she came back to me and we will be celebrating our 21st anniversary next week.

Oh, and the video was cool even if it's not the kind of music I get in to. You've got me wanting to make a Mustang music video now!! I like listening to Nickleback a lot while driving. So, maybe that would work. And, I'd love to see other "mustang music video's".
Old 10-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Shift
2nd Gear Member

Nice video. Agreed music doesn't exactly fit but its better put together than ones I've done haha.

First Time with GoPro:

Second:

Old 10-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Theocletian

Originally Posted by moosestang
Is that a gopro? The night video looks much better than anything I've made, but I don't have the city lights to help out.

6.5 years? I never understood why people date more than a couple of years. If you live together for 2 years, then you should either be getting married or seeing other people. I lived with my wife for just 1 year before i new I could put up with her for a lot more, so I married her. I've been married 12 years the end of this month.

My previous girl friend only lasted 3 month before i kicked her the F out.
Yeah it is a hero2 and the lights really help. The quality with lighting is much better, though there is a chance I accidentally recorded the night driving in a lower setting.

I hear you, 6.5 years is a long time without getting married. Part of it was we started dated when I first started college, so a lot of things were up in the air. I am 25 now and I promised myself not to get married until I stabilized my own finances and career.

Quick Reply: My first car music video (HD)