Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

C&L Intake w/SCT 2 Tuner from brenspeed, on a scale of 1-10 it gets a 12!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 12:48 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

Default C&L Intake w/SCT 2 Tuner from brenspeed, on a scale of 1-10 it gets a 12!!!

All I have to say is damn! I installed it last night and WHAT a HUGE differance, the powerband has broadened, and inceased so much you can feel it. The tuner was sooooo easy to use and the whole thing tokk maybe 45 mins. Heres a pic, and I'd recommend this to anyone!

Old 02-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: C&L Intake w/SCT 2 Tuner from brenspeed, on a scale of 1-10 it gets a 12!!!

Always good to hear. Just signed for my SCT from UPS a few minutes ago from brenspeed! Ordered friday, was here monday.
CAI coming from JLT since I ordered a paint to match one. Brent stocks black ones at his place.
Waiting for the CAI.
What tunes did you get? where you specific when ordering at all?
Old 02-27-2006, 02:20 PM
PonyPilot

Default RE: C&L Intake w/SCT 2 Tuner from brenspeed, on a scale of 1-10 it gets a 12!!!

Yes, this puppy rocks! I couldn't believe the difference. I'd read from several people's posts that it would be a huge difference, but was skeptical because I thought they might just be talking up their investment, but it in fact was a very different animal. If you are just thinking about it but haven't pulled the trigger yet, do it! It's a pretty easy install and it makes a huge difference.
[sm=gears.gif]
Old 02-27-2006, 02:24 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

How does he do your tune without your car? Do you just tell him what mods you have?
Old 02-27-2006, 02:46 PM
PonyPilot

Yes, Brent will ask about your mods, the transmission type, and the number off your computer. I think that's all he needed from me, but once you order he'll contact you and ask you the information that needs to know.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:00 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stoenr
What tunes did you get? where you specific when ordering at all?
I got a 89 octane a 93 octane (both for CAI and exhaust) and also a 93 octane with long tubed headers as well! great service and fast shipping!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Hmm, he didnt ask what tranny I had. Wonder if that code reveals that
Old 02-27-2006, 03:24 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

not sure i'd call him up and ask to be on the safe side
Old 02-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PonyPilot

Yes, Brent will ask about your mods, the transmission type, and the number off your computer. I think that's all he needed from me, but once you order he'll contact you and ask you the information that needs to know.

Is this extra, or does this come with the price of the SCT?
Old 02-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Ok, good idea, I emailed.

What I had emailed with this origionally

06 Mustnag GT CALID # GYX1
JLT II with SCT2 package in tungsten color
Current mods - Flowmaster - from you!
Steeda UDP - private party 110$! couldnt pass up price.
Not sure if I need to specify what tunes I would like or not? 93 octane for sure.

Reply from brent.
Just put in the notes section what you want. It is $25 extra and that will be added when we run the order. Be sure to type in GYX1 also…

Quick Reply: C&L Intake w/SCT 2 Tuner from brenspeed, on a scale of 1-10 it gets a 12!!!