Louisiana Regional Chapter Chapter President: RyansQuick6

ANYONE FROM LOUISIANA??

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 02:55 PM
lsustang
1st Gear Member

Default RE: ANYONE FROM LOUISIANA??

I've never been to any track. What do you have to do? I would love to run just once...I'm stock V6, but just to do it. [sm=wootwoot.gif] I'll head up to No Problem...would be fun! Anyways, let me know bout it. I'll be in a blue mustang with an LSU sticker on the front glass. [sm=happy046.gif]

And black snake...I've never heard of the track by the capitol. Like above..I'm up for it if anyone else is.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:58 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

i should be able to make the midnight madness deal in the firechicken!!!! anyone wanna piece of teh mighty 305 tpi?

didnt think so
Old 07-25-2006, 03:06 PM
El Verdugo
1st Gear Member

Yes they sure did the track at State Capital raceway looks very nice. I have not had a chance to run on it though, but I was there during an event for some ATVs a few weeks ago. They even have a Quatermile dirt track for the ATVs talk about getting your face full of mud..wicked!
Old 07-25-2006, 05:06 PM
Tha Darkness
1st Gear Member

August 5th, before Midnight Madness at NPR. There's a bunch of guys, a few Trucks but mostly Mustangs, going to Ford Dyno Day at Corr Performance's shop in Baton Rouge (I think it's around there somewhere). Here's a link to a local forum:

http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums...3&page=1&pp=15

I'm pretty curious to know what a 05 V6 Automatic will run at NPR with 10K miles.....
Old 07-25-2006, 06:45 PM
89 fox
4th Gear Member

GO DOWN 190 AND CROSS OVER THE OLD BRIDGE....KEEP HEADING WEST...YOU CAN'T MISS IT ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE.....IT IS IN ERWINVILLE......I RAN MY ATV OUT THERE SINCE THEY REDID THE TRACK....I WENT FROM RUNNING A 9.2 TO A 8.7....THAT WAS ENOUGH TO IMPRESS ME!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:48 PM
89 fox
4th Gear Member

I've never been to any track. What do you have to do? I would love to run just once...I'm stock V6, but just to do it. I'll head up to No Problem...would be fun! Anyways, let me know bout it. I'll be in a blue mustang with an LSU sticker on the front glass.
ITS NOTHING TO IT....JUST PAY THE $10 TO GET IT AND RACE, REGISTER(WHERE YOU GET THE # ON YOUR WINDOW), LINE UP IN THE PITS, AND HAVE A BLAST RACING........
Old 07-28-2006, 04:11 PM
lsustang
1st Gear Member

Ok...so I've finally realized that I will need to find a mechanic that knows a lil' something bout mustangs! [:@] I have to replace the clutch, all my hoses while it's out, replace my shocks and struts (and hopefully my springs) and any small things that I know will come up while I'm working on it. That is just a small list I have going. There are a ton of things I will also have to do and hopefully I can get to those myself the same weekend. Anyways, does anybody know a good weekend mechanic locally? At least one that has done clutch work on a stang. And by weekend mechanic...I mean someone who knows something and will do it for cheap. [:-]
Old 07-29-2006, 02:25 PM
89 fox
4th Gear Member

I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YA.......GIMMA A FEW MINS.........
Old 07-31-2006, 11:12 AM
89 fox
4th Gear Member

I CAN DO IT ON THE SIDE.....BUT I'LL NEED SOME TIME......WORKING 70 HOURS A WEEK BLOWS! GIMME A LIST OF ABSOLUTLY EVERY THING YOU NEED CHANGED!
Old 08-02-2006, 10:22 AM
lsustang
1st Gear Member

thanks black snake....I'll pm ya with the list.

Quick Reply: ANYONE FROM LOUISIANA??