Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Have to mod quickly

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Kmelfi11
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Have to mod quickly

good luck with everything and congrats man
Old 03-21-2008, 11:29 PM
jchittick
3rd Gear Member

Thanks to everyone. She didn't like Mustangs in the beginning, but now she knows the difference between the models. We are in Destin now and are planning to be back here in October for the wedding. Her whole family has condos down here, including a three story house on the beach. I don't even want to begin to tell you about the ring, crazy how much they mark up diamond$$$$$.

She is by far the coolest girl and my best friend. I am a very picky person, so to be with her for close to two years, I knew she was the one. She is an RN at a hospital and in graduate school to become a nurse practioner. She will be trumping my income soon, but its cool with me....she already offered to put hard wood floors in my condo...

Once again, thanks...
Old 03-22-2008, 05:15 PM
FELEN
1st Gear Member

double congrats mang...... on the gurl u found and on ur wedding...good luck with err thing
Old 03-24-2008, 09:06 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

ORIGINAL: jchittick

Thanks to everyone. She didn't like Mustangs in the beginning, but now she knows the difference between the models. We are in Destin now and are planning to be back here in October for the wedding. Her whole family has condos down here, including a three story house on the beach. I don't even want to begin to tell you about the ring, crazy how much they mark up diamond$$$$$.

She is by far the coolest girl and my best friend. I am a very picky person, so to be with her for close to two years, I knew she was the one. She is an RN at a hospital and in graduate school to become a nurse practioner. She will be trumping my income soon, but its cool with me....she already offered to put hard wood floors in my condo...

Once again, thanks...
they're more than worth it....we can get all the machs (that live close) to do a burnout instead of throwing rice!!! or wait....thats to backwoods for FLA.