Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Diablo "Modify Parameters"

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Shaken
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Diablo "Modify Parameters"

To add to that make sure the tuner can tune with Diablo. Actually I wouldnt mind putting on a dyno to see if the Diablo tune is any better than just adjusting the factory tune.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:58 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Once again, the wise GP chimes in and helps a brother out by laying down the simple facts. I agree with you....Sir! Will continue to mod until I've sold my soul for as much h.p. I can afford and then hand over my car, it's list of mods, and my tuner to someone who actually has a clue. I love you, man!
Old 04-02-2008, 09:36 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

I know I know - you're making me blush. I just hope you [sm=Awwww.gif]me in a manly way, ya know? Which I suspect is the case[sm=partyparty.gif]

Because I would hate to [sm=smiley28.gif]your heart by telling you either a) I likey da poosay or b) my heart belongs to redass [sm=smiley22.gif]

But you can stillsend cash.[sm=shades.gif]
Old 04-02-2008, 01:17 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

lol. dude, you are a bonafide 100% f...ing retard. We got alot in common I see.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Reviving b/c all I did with my tuner was install the performance tune and turn off the O2 sensors b/c the o/r h. What else can I do for more hp/better peformance? I know there is spark adjustment in different rpm ranges, fan on/off temps, etc. Thanks ahead! I am probably getting a dyno tune within a year, but wondered if I can get a little more power outfor free while I have the chance.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:35 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

spark advance, set it all the way to the right in both rpm ranges. Pretty sure that's all we can safely do. It seemed logical to me that the A/F ratio could be benefited by adding fuel, but have been advised by many that it should only be adjusted with a dyno tune. Let me know if you find something else we can do I might be missing. Like everyone tells me...get all your planned mods, then have it tuned. Oh, one other thing you can do now, turn the damn traction control off!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygi23

spark advance, set it all the way to the right in both rpm ranges. Pretty sure that's all we can safely do. It seemed logical to me that the A/F ratio could be benefited by adding fuel, but have been advised by many that it should only be adjusted with a dyno tune. Let me know if you find something else we can do I might be missing. Like everyone tells me...get all your planned mods, then have it tuned. Oh, one other thing you can do now, turn the damn traction control off!
Thanks, I'll let you know if I find out anything. I turn off t/c myself when having fun because it rains and snows where I live and I could have some problems without it.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Shaken
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygi23

Check my sig
Old 04-15-2008, 09:30 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

Now THESE are the kinds of thread resurrections gp can live with!

carry on!
Old 04-15-2008, 10:20 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Thanks Shaken. Gonna give the settings in your sig a try.

Quick Reply: Diablo "Modify Parameters"