Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

I still scare myself...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 03:05 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I still scare myself...

FELEN, holycow that's funny. Really was just kidding, but damn. I did notice my last time at the track that the little silver **** was feeling really slick from the sweat. Now I know to be more careful! Matt, you're funny as hail. GP, you just reminded me of Tony the tiger.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Machalicious
2nd Gear Member

imma fan of the second gear squirrlyness after a hard shift from first.. u gotta go to thrid though and punch it for a second (when there's a long enough straight away to get to 80) that's the imfamous gear everyone misses so when your not scared anymore, get practice. i rarely every push my car fast either since i'm usually trying to save gas, so when i do to try and make a light, get someone off my back, of just feel like steppin on it, its always a shock cus i forget how fast it is

i'm practicing shifting fast as we speak to prep for the mgw short shift timing.. commin in about a month.. quadrant and firewall adjuster on the way, can't wait
Old 04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Machalicious

imma fan of the second gear squirrlyness after a hard shift from first.. u gotta go to thrid though and punch it for a second (when there's a long enough straight away to get to 80) that's the imfamous gear everyone misses so when your not scared anymore, get practice. i rarely every push my car fast either since i'm usually trying to save gas, so when i do to try and make a light, get someone off my back, of just feel like steppin on it, its always a shock cus i forget how fast it is

i'm practicing shifting fast as we speak to prep for the mgw short shift timing.. commin in about a month.. quadrant and firewall adjuster on the way, can't wait
I too have been practicing shifting harder and faster with the MGW. It's notchiness makes it a bit harder to really slam it into a gear (of course I'm a skinny *** too so that doesn't help). However, I have lately become disrespectful to the shifter and that has helped me get it into gear, especially since I realized shifters don't have feelings [8D]
Old 04-09-2008, 12:34 AM
NotStok
3rd Gear Member

Man, on the ride home from the dealer, she got the works.

2nd gear FTW.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Gotta love the mach power, as my friends like to explain the feeling in the passenger seat during wot, "First you get thrown back into the seat and then it keeps pushing you harderagainst the seattill you let off the throttle" [8D]. So Sweet to hear!
Old 04-09-2008, 11:46 AM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

What I love to do is give it some gas when my girlfriend is trying to turn the a/c on.
It's just a nice way of saying, "No bitch! Sidown!"
Old 04-09-2008, 12:07 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

ORIGINAL: Slicktastyk Matt

What I love to do is give it some gas when my girlfriend is trying to turn the a/c on.
i do that to my wife, eventually she gets to it, then says "if i was an ******* i would roll my window down" .....i always roll my window down.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Machalicious
2nd Gear Member

lol
Old 04-09-2008, 02:15 PM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

Holy crap, that is HILARIOUS!!!

Now, I'm not going to call my wife or kids a bitch, but Iused to dothe same thing to them. My wife and daughter weren't fans (I learned quickly only to do it once to the wife), my daughter (9) didn't like it but laughed, but my son (8) LOVED it!

It's SO funny - I'd do it when they wanted to change the radio or something - I'd be like *stomp* "Hey hey hey, don't daddy's radio now!" and laugh and wink at them.

It got to the point where my son would pretend like he was going to touch the radio just so I would goose the old feller. Finally, I said, "Son, if you wanna feel the power, just ask me to give it hell. Just make sure your mom's not around."

And he'd say, "Dad, give im hell!" and I'd graba gear and clip my toenails in the fanblades. Good times.....That boy's going to be a monster, lemme tell ya!
Old 04-09-2008, 03:24 PM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

Holy crap, that is HILARIOUS!!!

Now, I'm not going to call my wife or kids a bitch, but Iused to dothe same thing to them. My wife and daughter weren't fans (I learned quickly only to do it once to the wife), my daughter (9) didn't like it but laughed, but my son (8) LOVED it!

It's SO funny - I'd do it when they wanted to change the radio or something - I'd be like *stomp* "Hey hey hey, don't daddy's radio now!" and laugh and wink at them.

It got to the point where my son would pretend like he was going to touch the radio just so I would goose the old feller. Finally, I said, "Son, if you wanna feel the power, just ask me to give it hell. Just make sure your mom's not around."

And he'd say, "Dad, give im hell!" and I'd graba gear and clip my toenails in the fanblades. Good times.....That boy's going to be a monster, lemme tell ya!
Hahahahahahaha that's awesome! I hope to be able to do that with my kids (when I have the kids way down the road, that's if I don't mess anything up [8D]).

<3 Forces of gravity.

And ok ok I don't call my girlfriend a bitch, well not on a serious note, but I find it hilarious when I happen to be accelerating normally and she's trying to reach the ***** but keeps being pushed back in her seat. Gosh our cars are such teases!

Quick Reply: I still scare myself...