Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:52 PM
MOEMONEYGT

The LSD and the stability control in the Si was awesome it saved my life many of times. It took me 3 hours to drive 22 miles but it got me there safely after that 3 day long snow storm. The Si is a great car its peppy and safe I was scared to get another stang due to the storms. Biut now I dont care ill just rent a car or buy a beater
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBloodedPony
Hey Moe! Welcome.

Laura, also, feel free to either start a new thread or post in the events thread anything going down with you guys. Are you guys going to be doing the Catoctin Mtn cruise again this year?
I haven't heard anything yet about the Catoctin Mt. cruise yet. Once I hear something, I will post it up.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:07 AM
DanysAutoBody

Hey everyone, my name is Nolan and I just started running a body shop out in Chantilly and we will beat anyones prices out there by at least 10%

So if anyone has a ding or dent or needs oil changes or any minor engine maintenance work or if you just want a custom paint job, bring your car to me at the shop or call me and i can give you a quote. My painter has over 15 years of experience and does great work and my body guy has been working in the industry for 10 years. Come out to the shop and ill give you an estimate right then and there or give me a call at 703.200.0871
We have state of the art equipment and paint booths. Come on out.

DANYS AUTOBODY

address: 25350 Pleasant Valley Road Unit 145
Chantilly, VA 20152

Monday thru Friday 8-5

Thanks guys.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:14 AM
juscarter

How much would you charge to paint my wheels black?
Old 09-27-2010, 07:40 AM
DanysAutoBody

Would you want them flat black or glossy? or wat were you thinking?

I would say for all four rims we could do the glossy for 200 or for flat black 250.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
MOEMONEYGT

Pretty good price, now you got me thinking
Old 09-28-2010, 10:40 PM
juscarter

I'm def wanting glossy. I'll pm you soon with my details.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:14 PM
DanysAutoBody

ok sounds good and guys if you just want to come up to the shop and we can take a look at everything or you can call 703 327 990 thats my shop number and we'll take care of it.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

MARYLANDERS!!!!!! If you are looking for a fun cruise, then this is for you!!!!

The Catoctin Mtn, Cruise on the 24th of October!!!
Meet at the State Farm lot at 9:30 and start the cruise at 10:00.

OK I fixed the map, and I suggest you print it out, in fact it wouldn't hurt to print out small bits of it for other navigation if you lost, it will help you get back on the route in such a case.

So we'll be stopping at the Sheets and Burger king instead of the 7-11 this time, just to skirt the festival in Thermont, if the group is to big we can always change that and jump on 15 and backtrack a mile to the 7-11, but we'll call that on that day.

Map of Cruise from beginning to end
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...7&source=embed

Let me know if anyone is interested and if you have any questions. Come out and ride!
Old 10-10-2010, 01:29 PM
GBR

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself since I just joined the forum today. After driving a v6 Firebird in early college and a G35 coupe later on I have finally signed the papers on a 2007 Mustang GT.

Been planning on getting a Mustang GT since the day I could drive and it has finally come. Still waiting for the check from the credit union so I won't get to bring it home until later this week.

Looking forward to checking out these forums and maybe joining in some cruises. BTW I am a recent transplant from Omaha, NE so my username GBR stands for Go Big Red.

Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits