Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Events And Adventures

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 09:03 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Default Events And Adventures

Okay, so this is where we can begin to post up different fliers or event descriptions that either you know about or are planning on attending. That way, maybe others can join in as well.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:04 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

This is this weekend, I will not be able to attend, unfortunately, but once again, maybe some of you are planning on going and would like to meet up or whatever.

Carlisle Ford Nationals- June 4-6
Old 06-05-2010, 11:04 AM
GrayGhost01GT
4th Gear Member

Lets all get together one weekend this summer in Ocean City, MD if thats possible on a Sunny Saturday afternoon! I know alot of roadways that we could have a cruise on with less traffic and beautiful scenery! Let me know if any of you guys would want to meet this summer in OC! So that we can start planning! Hopefully ill have my 10 GT unloaded and have my 11 GT by then!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:39 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Okay, that sounds like something I would be interested in doing. Anyone else in?
Old 06-15-2010, 11:11 AM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBloodedPony
This is this weekend, I will not be able to attend, unfortunately, but once again, maybe some of you are planning on going and would like to meet up or whatever.

Carlisle Ford Nationals- June 4-6
yeah i was there, friday anyway, then i was in OC for 5 days lol.

Originally Posted by GrayGhost01GT
Lets all get together one weekend this summer in Ocean City, MD if thats possible on a Sunny Saturday afternoon! I know alot of roadways that we could have a cruise on with less traffic and beautiful scenery! Let me know if any of you guys would want to meet this summer in OC! So that we can start planning! Hopefully ill have my 10 GT unloaded and have my 11 GT by then!
i was just there last weekend, (5th-thursday) This MIGHT be doable for me but O.C is a hike almost 4 hours for me.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:31 PM
GrayGhost01GT
4th Gear Member

Anyone going to Mustang Week July 23rd in Myrtle Beach ??
Old 06-23-2010, 04:38 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Hey guys, also just found out about this one, it is a Ruby Tuesday Car Show on July 10th sponsored by the Mustang Club of MD. Details are found at their site.

Ruby Tuesday Car Show

And I know I will not be going to Myrtle Beach this year, not enough funds.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:01 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

im being lazy lol what county is clarksville in?

I can't wait till next spring/summer for these meets hopefully my car runs WELL and is painted by then. Hell hopefully by the end of the week it runs well, hopefully i can get it painted before the end of this summer. How about all of you MDers come sand my car so i can paint it .

Also on the ruby tuesday page there was a link to an OC carshow but it won't load.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:12 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Default Sweet Summertime....How About A M&G?

Okay, so I would like to try to get some type of Meet and Greet together. The two questions are naturally where? and when? GrayGhost has mentioned OC, which I am all for, but I want others opinons, esp. if you think OC maybe too much of a hike.

Or maybe we just do a cruise that is big enough for everyone to join in. I think it would be a blast to cruise to Charles Town Races since they will have table games starting early July. I love me some poker.

The final option is to piggyback off another clubs activities, such as Mustang Club of MD, MD Patriot Stangs or one of the smaller ones like So. MD Mustangs. If any of you are members of other clubs and want to suggest something I am all ears. I know Laura is involved with the MD Patriot Stangs, which is a nice crew, I only did the Philly Cheesesteak run with them last year. We may def have to try the Mountain cruise later this year as well. I believe both Laura and Steve participated in that last fall.

Let me know what you all think and if you have a different idea altogether, then let's hear it.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:13 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

I started a M&G thread, make sure you all put your eyes on it. kthxbai.

Quick Reply: Events And Adventures