Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

my 2006 V6 pony

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 03:47 PM
ashsofthefallen

Default my 2006 V6 pony

everything was done at home except the decal using paint i got from auto zone. didnt turn out half bad really. rest of pics are farther down the thread as i added new things.

Last edited by ashsofthefallen; 02-18-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:53 PM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

honestly, its not too bad looking. I would of personally not put the dragon on the car, seeing that it is a mustang, but everyone has personal preference. Do you has more interior pics? Looks red and black in there, haven't seen that yet.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:05 PM
ashsofthefallen

thats the only picture i took of the interior i could take another one if i wanted to lol. and yes i painted the steering wheel and the dash black and the chrome was painted red including the door handles. ive been told one other time about why i put a dragon on there. im just different and i personally like dragons myself. dragons are a symbol of power which goes well with a stang.

Last edited by ashsofthefallen; 01-09-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:22 PM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

like i said, its strictly ones opinion. interior's nice though.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:33 PM
ashsofthefallen

thanks.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:05 PM
ashsofthefallen

got my dual exhaust on finally. now running true duals with flowmaster 44s. ill get a pic once i get the tips on them lol.

Last edited by ashsofthefallen; 02-06-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:51 PM
ashsofthefallen

finally got my hands on a bbk cai and got it installed. great sound with the true dual flowmaster 44s.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:35 PM
ashsofthefallen

got the headligght bllackouts put on. one more thing done llol.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:00 PM
drfister
3rd Gear Member

Different. Nice spin on the interior. Two things; take off the "GTS" logo off headlight covers, I picked mine off with my fingernail, It'll look cleaner/ better. Also, maybe look into swaping the green dash LEDs to red. I dono how easy it is but theres a write up around on how to do it aand a coupple have done it themselves, THAT would really set off your interior. Keep at it.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:29 AM
ashsofthefallen

Originally Posted by drfister
Different. Nice spin on the interior. Two things; take off the "GTS" logo off headlight covers, I picked mine off with my fingernail, It'll look cleaner/ better. Also, maybe look into swaping the green dash LEDs to red. I dono how easy it is but theres a write up around on how to do it aand a coupple have done it themselves, THAT would really set off your interior. Keep at it.

i wanted to take that gts off there but dont wanna scratch the covers lol. and yea ive thought about trying to make those back lights red but i have no clue whod i go to for it im sure its just a simplle bulb i gotta replace or hell probablly can just paint over the existing lighting back there. heck if you find anything out post it here and let me know. thanks for the info/ideas lol.

Quick Reply: my 2006 V6 pony