Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

My '00 GT

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Dearborn

Default My '00 GT

My 2000 Mustang GT at the Humber Bridge in Hull, England.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:08 PM
reznap
2nd Gear Member

Very clean 2000! Wish mine had leather. Is it weird sitting on the wrong side of the car for you?

I drove a pickup in Japan, sat on the right, shifted with my left hand and the turn signal was backwards - clutch/brake/gas pedals were the same. Really weird at first...

Gonna leave it stock-ish or do you have some mod plans? People on here will give you lots of ideas.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:11 AM
Dearborn

No problems sat on wrong side, after about picking her up 20 minutes later it felt as if i'd been sat there all day. Mustangs are a good size for our roads, the S197 is getting on the large side but SN95 fit single garages and normal parking spaces, trouble only comes when your on single carriage ways and stuck behind slow moving traffic you can't see very well up the road soyou have to bide your time.

Keeping her as she is now with the custom exhaust and mat change that grill to the deleted grill as per yours. Plenty of power there to give the local ricers and euro boxes a run for there money.

Great thing about living over here is you can pop over the channel to to Germany where you can go on the autobarns no speed limit!!! max it baby!! But you can run at 80mph on the normal motorway network without being pulled if you keep you eyes peeled.

Lots of Yanks over here so not hard to get performance parts although I am struggleing to get a new hood latch as the spring is stuffed on mine so hard to close the hood without realy slamming it and I don't like doing that.

Need to get it on a dyno and on the strip to find out how it runs.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:23 PM
1ATony
Former Sponsor

Must be fun driving that over there.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Dearborn

Perfect car for cruising up and down the motorways, gets a bit tricky on back roads but the loud exhaust helps.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:56 PM
StreetSaleen61

Nice stang! i wish i could drive mine somewhere other than in the city.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Dearborn

Been to AET Tuyrbo's for sound recording for Ubisoft Driver 5 game. Great fun told the guys not to go over 5000RPM. Dyno print out showed 268ft lb at 2100rpm and 218.8 power at 4998RPM at the wheel which would indicate she's a stock motor losing 40 from the auto box would show around 260 at the flywheel as per Ford's performance figures for the 00' GT.

Try these video's from the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwPFPJAMrfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGG7-CHTlbU