Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

NEW PICS OF MY ROUSH REPLICA

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 05:14 PM
TheDivaDanielle
3rd Gear Member

Roush replica needs Roush Spoiler, foglights, and front splitter.

I'll give you a pass on the wheels since they fit the look so perfectly. c'mon Bill it's springtime, aka modding time!

Also what was involved with the side and rear splitters for installation? that's next on my list.

I was going to buy my new wheels/tires, but w/ the Leukemia and being on medical leave I need to postpone that for a bit. The side splitters and rear ones I can easily budget though.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:36 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
Roush replica needs Roush Spoiler, foglights, and front splitter.

I'll give you a pass on the wheels since they fit the look so perfectly. c'mon Bill it's springtime, aka modding time!

Also what was involved with the side and rear splitters for installation? that's next on my list.

I was going to buy my new wheels/tires, but w/ the Leukemia and being on medical leave I need to postpone that for a bit. The side splitters and rear ones I can easily budget though.
Sorry to hear about your illness. I know I need some more things but this winter I spent a few bucks. I do not know what is next, but leaning towards the Front Splitter as soon as I can figure out how to have the Splitter and keep the Motorized Flip Plate. The Side and Side Rear Splitters are probably the easiest mods to put on . I did mine with just jacks and only took about a Hour and a Half for both the Sides and Rear. Hardest part is removing the old push pins. here is a Video.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:45 PM
TheDivaDanielle
3rd Gear Member

looks dead easy. guess I have no choice but to do them now.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Falcon Fixer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by whosniffedme
Dude I really like your car but you should reconsider the fake signatures.
He freely and openly admits that it is a replica.
Your opinion holds no weight.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:11 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
looks dead easy. guess I have no choice but to do them now.
Actually easier then it looks. Be sure to post up some pics. Your Stang looks amazing already.

Originally Posted by Falcon Fixer
He freely and openly admits that it is a replica.
Your opinion holds no weight.
Thanks you sir, that is the main issue, as long as you "do not claim it to be the real deal ".
Old 03-12-2014, 08:53 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

I think the same guy whosniffedme commented about it last time OP did a thread on his car. I was wondering when id see a negative comment from him. ANyway it looks good. Keep it up
Old 03-13-2014, 07:21 AM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by outceltj
I think the same guy whosniffedme commented about it last time OP did a thread on his car. I was wondering when id see a negative comment from him. ANyway it looks good. Keep it up
Thanks. There are some people who always see the class as 1/2 empty if you know what I mean.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:25 AM
mcrider
2nd Gear Member

Looks good man. Don't pay any attention to the haters
Old 03-13-2014, 09:33 AM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by mcrider
Looks good man. Don't pay any attention to the haters
Thanks, I don't worry about them. They just need to realize that there are a lot of REPLICA'S out there and mine is probably the first and only Roush Replica on the eastern Shore. I did it all myself, proud of it and a one of a kind. I turn heads where ever I go, a lot of questions, and a lot of picture taken. Makes me feel good that people like what I have done. I PAID FOR IT NOT THEM AND IT IS ALL MINE. and I do not claim it to be the Real Deal.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 03-13-2014 at 09:35 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:28 PM
2007StangV6
2nd Gear Member

Personally, I am not a fan of signatures, even on the real deal. I just don't understand them. I know who Jack Roush/Carroll Shelby is. I don't need their signature on the dash/decklid. The exception would be the small plaque that Carroll Shelby signed that goes between the vents. That's just my personal opinion though.

All that being said, your car is beautiful man. I am jealous that you can have this much fun. Next step should be the spoiler. It would finish up that back end nicely.

Quick Reply: NEW PICS OF MY ROUSH REPLICA