Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

NEW PICS OF MY ROUSH REPLICA

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 02:14 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by 2007StangV6
Personally, I am not a fan of signatures, even on the real deal. I just don't understand them. I know who Jack Roush/Carroll Shelby is. I don't need their signature on the dash/decklid. The exception would be the small plaque that Carroll Shelby signed that goes between the vents. That's just my personal opinion though.

All that being said, your car is beautiful man. I am jealous that you can have this much fun. Next step should be the spoiler. It would finish up that back end nicely.
Thanks, I understand what you are saying but, like I told the other gentleman is that if you want a Replica it has to look as close as possible to the real Roush. I am trying to do that externally except the wheels and Tires, I like mine better then the Roush ones. I am really debating that Rear Spoiler, Front Splitter, Rear Valance and Square tips ( already have Roush exhaust ). There are many, many parts that are still needed to make it a full blown Roush Replica that I will not get. Seats, Gauges, etc. After I am done even though it will not be a full blown Roush I will still save about $24000.00 even after buying the S/C from the Real Roush.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 03-19-2014 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:39 AM
2007StangV6
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by B's 5.0
Thanks, I understand what you are saying but, like I told the other gentleman is that if you want a Replica it has to look as close as possible to the real Roush. I am trying to do that externally except the wheels and Tires. I like mine better then the Roush ones. I am really debating that Rear Spoiler, Front Splitter, Rear Valance and Square tips ( already have Roush exhaust ). There are many, many parts that are still needed to make it a full blown Roush Replica that I will not get. Seats, gages, etc. After I am done even though it will not be a full blown Roush I will still save about $24000.00 even after buying the S/C from the Real Roush.
I definitely understand what you're saying about the signatures and trying to make it as close as possible. I was just saying that no signatures would be my personal preference. Like, if I had the money to go and buy a Stage 3 Roush, I would replace all the parts that have the signatures with normal parts and keep the signatures somewhere else.

$24,000 is an amazing saving. I didn't realize that it would be that much. Haha. Car still looks great, and I can't wait to see it when you're done.

Any reason why you aren't getting the seats/gauges?
Old 03-15-2014, 07:10 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

I definitely understand what you're saying about the signatures and trying to make it as close as possible. I was just saying that no signatures would be my personal preference. Like, if I had the money to go and buy a Stage 3 Roush, I would replace all the parts that have the signatures with normal parts and keep the signatures somewhere else.

$24,000 is an amazing saving. I didn't realize that it would be that much. Haha. Car still looks great, and I can't wait to see it when you're done.

Any reason why you aren't getting the seats/gauges?
Thank you. Some parts are way to expensive. I have not inquired about the seats or the gauges, but they may be one of those impossibly items.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 03-15-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:44 AM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

I think the cooler option would be get it all done, then have Jack sign it instead of a fake signature.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:26 AM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by LilRoush
I think the cooler option would be get it all done, then have Jack sign it instead of a fake signature.
That is my intention when I finish, to try and get Jack to sign it. It's all a work in progress, one step at a time.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 03-19-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:41 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Any plans on doing the things that really set it apart as a Roush (front end, spoiler, supercharger, brakes, suspension, seats)?

I like it. My only thought is take the RS3 off and get a similar vinyl strip cut or just the normal "ROUSH" lettering. It's not an RS3 (or a replica of one), so don't label it that.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:47 PM
whosniffedme
3rd Gear Member

Apparently people ignored the, "I really like your car" part of my comment. Selective reading?
Old 03-19-2014, 08:05 AM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by whosniffedme
Apparently people ignored the, "I really like your car" part of my comment. Selective reading?
It's all good. Just like I explained to you in Post #9. I do not expect everyone to like it ( which you do, except the signature ) and I appreciate that. When you mod a car it is a personal touch and that is all that matters, no matter what other people think. Remember it is yours and only yours, you paid for it, make it your own and just except that others will express their opinions when you post, whether it be positive or negative it is expected and just take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 03-19-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:16 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Cool GT 500 spoiler

Personally, I am not a fan of signatures, even on the real deal. I just don't understand them. I know who Jack Roush/Carroll Shelby is. I don't need their signature on the dash/decklid. The exception would be the small plaque that Carroll Shelby signed that goes between the vents. That's just my personal opinion though.

All that being said, your car is beautiful man. I am jealous that you can have this much fun. Next step should be the spoiler. It would finish up that back end nicely.
+1, I say it Screams for a spoiler!
Old 03-20-2014, 07:24 AM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by audioAl
+1, I say it Screams for a spoiler!
It's either going to be the Rear Spoiler or the Front Splitter next.

Quick Reply: NEW PICS OF MY ROUSH REPLICA