Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

okay i finally got everything on my car at the same time, tell me what you think

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 AM
DuFFMaNN
4th Gear Member

Default RE: okay i finally got everything on my car at the same time, tell me what you think

v6's are chick mustangs...better?

They are the "it only matters about the looks and not whats inside" kind of thinking. They are perfect for sorority chicks who care about only looks and nothing else.

When I Imagine a guy driving a v6 I imagine a person who looks like this...

All for the Image and nothing else.

Well atleast that is my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

His name is ARdollar, and he is a cool cat.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:27 AM
DuFFMaNN
4th Gear Member

Default RE: okay i finally got everything on my car at the same time, tell me what you think

Btw with that hood, a cobra front bumper would look pretty good (if you really dont want the chin spoiler). I would also recomend getting rid of the rear spoiler and the side stripe. Would make it look a lot cleaner.

Look at Durr's old car.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:44 AM
alexr
★★★★★

ORIGINAL: DuFFMaNN

v6's are chick mustangs...better?

They are the "it only matters about the looks and not whats inside" kind of thinking. They are perfect for sorority chicks who care about only looks and nothing else.

When I Imagine a guy driving a v6 I imagine a person who looks like this...

All for the Image and nothing else.

Well atleast that is my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

His name is ARdollar, and he is a cool cat.

once again, youre talking out of your ***.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:40 AM
haromaster87
2nd Gear Member

Wow, that guy DuFFMaNN is a real **** brain. I bet next he's gonna tell us about how Mustang SVO's aren't real Mustangs either. When did Mustangs become all about performance? I mean, it's not like V6's are totally slow. Hell with a couple of small little in garagemods they can beat a stock 5.0 Fox. No one would dare to call a 5.0 Fox "not a mustang" even though they weren't the quickest out of the factory. And I think it's stupid that someone would stoop to such a low level to **** with this guy's car just cause it's a v6. Grow up man. You were makin fun of v6 Mustang drivers, man you should see the queer ****s that drive lancers around here. There worse then Honda drivers.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:49 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

Duffman is just a said little man that probably wishes he had one. v6 mustang is not a mustang? I guess we should listen to you and not their creators and owners....[&:]. a v6 stang still runs or even faster than typical v6 cars.

Duffman, your lancer probably has the same hp as my riding mower out back. Why did you get a lancer? I know i chick in a sorority that has one. You muyst have a chick car[:@]. Id take a kia or Hyundai over your lancer any day.......Like me bashing your car?

To the thread creator, your car looks great. Just the hood imo is too much. Stock would do much better. Good luck and keep up with what makes you happy.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Injected97GT
3rd Gear Member

Ok, You bought a V6 stang because you liked the styling of the New Edge stangs I would assume. The way a car looks has a LOT of impact on whether someone buys it or not, and some people don't race or try too hard to impress people.
Hell, some people don't even bother tearing other people down to make themselves feel better about their grocery getter, run of the mill, boring *** sedan. Hard to believe aint it, Duff?
Anywho, If I were the owner of a new edge V6 that I wanted to look good without worrying about losing gas mileage for performance by buying a V8... I would lose that hood, get a Termi hood and Maybe a Rousch or Termi front bumper. 2000GT rear bumper(it has the dual cutouits, but no GT on it right?), and lose the spoiler and any decals/stickers.
It's not my car, and you did a good job for what you wanted to do, but the hood is just a tad over the top for me.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:54 PM
DuFFMaNN
4th Gear Member

Ahh, bash my car all you want. It is an underpowered, 4door family car. Could even be considered a chic car. I got it before I was really into or knew anything about cars. Its slow, but it gets me upwards of 30 MPG, and has only cost me about $100 in unscuedualed maintenance since I got it 2 years ago. It is to a evo what a v6 mustang it to a GT. But here is the difference, I havn't spend 3 grand trying to make it LOOK like its a EVO, or even make it look fast at all. The only visual thing I have ever spent money on are detailing products, but there is nothing wrong with keeping your paint looking good, and making all your money back by washing other peoples cars.

Honestly bash my car ALL you want, I will even join in with you,. It still does its job, and makes it so I spend about $40 on gas a month.

And I am not talking out my *** about them being chick cars when 1 in about every 3 college girl drives a v6 mustang. Atleast where I live. The only people you see driving them are chicks, and guys that look like the guy I posted up there. Here the only cars that could be considered more chic car are Jettas and MAYBE Scion tC's. But there is just no competing with Jettas in that sense.

But from now on, unless you personally ASK me something, I am going to leave this conversation. I will give you guys the last word.

Have a nice day, and I still say Cobra front bumper, so side stripe, and no front spoiler. Also, and I am pretty sure you wouldn't do this but don't put any kind of different badge on it.

OOO and PS, SVO's are sick.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:10 PM
alexr
★★★★★

ORIGINAL: DuFFMaNN

Ahh, bash my car all you want. It is an underpowered, 4door family car. Could even be considered a chic car. I got it before I was really into or knew anything about cars. Its slow, but it gets me upwards of 30 MPG, and has only cost me about $100 in unscuedualed maintenance since I got it 2 years ago. It is to a evo what a v6 mustang it to a GT. But here is the difference, I havn't spend 3 grand trying to make it LOOK like its a EVO, or even make it look fast at all. The only visual thing I have ever spent money on are detailing products, but there is nothing wrong with keeping your paint looking good, and making all your money back by washing other peoples cars.

Honestly bash my car ALL you want, I will even join in with you,. It still does its job, and makes it so I spend about $40 on gas a month.

And I am not talking out my *** about them being chick cars when 1 in about every 3 college girl drives a v6 mustang. Atleast where I live. The only people you see driving them are chicks, and guys that look like the guy I posted up there. Here the only cars that could be considered more chic car are Jettas and MAYBE Scion tC's. But there is just no competing with Jettas in that sense.

But from now on, unless you personally ASK me something, I am going to leave this conversation. I will give you guys the last word.

Have a nice day, and I still say Cobra front bumper, so side stripe, and no front spoiler. Also, and I am pretty sure you wouldn't do this but don't put any kind of different badge on it.

OOO and PS, SVO's are sick.
just about every v6 mustang i see out on the road has a guy in it. and just about every member in the v6 section, including one of our site administrators, is a guy. i see more girls driving GT's than V6's. so apparently that makes all GT's everywhere chick cars because i see more girls driving them than v6's
Old 02-18-2008, 08:45 PM
DuFFMaNN
4th Gear Member

Guess so. Glad I live where I do then.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:50 PM
DuFFMaNN
4th Gear Member

...damnit said I wasn't gonna respond.[:@] Haha. woops

Quick Reply: okay i finally got everything on my car at the same time, tell me what you think