Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

New headlights, Bumper Inserts, Almost fresh wash, + Sunny day *PICS* 56k die.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 01:15 PM
mattlowe01
3rd Gear Member

Default New headlights, Bumper Inserts, Almost fresh wash, + Sunny day *PICS* 56k die.

Alright so i skipped the last half of school and came home to apply my bumper inserts and give my car a semi quick car wash and hand dry. Then decided to drive around untill i found some snazzy spots to snap a few pictures and got pulled over for a 62 in a 45. Got out of the ticket, and then took some pictures Here they are.

img
Old 03-06-2008, 01:17 PM
mattlowe01
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New headlights, Bumper Inserts, Almost fresh wash, + Sunny day *PICS* 56k die.

wtf my car leans to the right???
Old 03-06-2008, 01:18 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Default RE: New headlights, Bumper Inserts, Almost fresh wash, + Sunny day *PICS* 56k die.

ORIGINAL: mattlowe01

wtf my car leans to the right???

probably from the road.

nice pics, go get some nuts for that car.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:19 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

actually looks pretty good!

just 4 things-

1- cut back exhaust tip so you cant see the wiener tip
2- cut down antenna
3- touch up the front bumper
4- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TAKE OFF THosE TAILLIGHT THiNGS!!! IF YOU DO NOTHIGN ELSE, DO THIS!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 01:20 PM
mattlowe01
3rd Gear Member

in the future...

i need fkin tint.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:20 PM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

sleeper? no
Old 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
mattlowe01
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NYstang

just 4 things-

2- cut down antenna
4- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TAKE OFF THosE TAILLIGHT THiNGS!!! IF YOU DO NOTHIGN ELSE, DO THIS!!!!

1. Hmm, right right.
2. I was thinking of picking up one of those shorty ones, i didnt realize how awful it looked/how big it was
3. **** ******** for leaving a fake phone number when they back into me 2 days after i got my car back from paint the 2nd time because it was getting touched up from another ******* throwing a shopping cart/slamming door/ripping door handle off
4. Why? I like the blackouts...
Old 03-06-2008, 01:23 PM
mattlowe01
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SXGT

sleeper? no

*******? yes

i thought you were leaving
Old 03-06-2008, 01:24 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

ORIGINAL: mattlowe01

ORIGINAL: NYstang

just 4 things-

2- cut down antenna

1. Hmm, right right.
2. I was thinking of picking up one of those shorty ones, i didnt realize how awful it looked/how big it was
3. **** ******** for leaving a fake phone number when they back into me 2 days after i got my car back from paint the 2nd time because it was getting touched up from another ******* throwing a shopping cart/slamming door/ripping door handle off
4. Why? I like the blackouts...

1- correct. now get out there and do eet
2- its worth it. i did mine, 15 bucks from AM for a whole new one and its dead even with the roofline
3- yea, i remember that. so jsut touch it up a little- stand out less then the whitishness
4- niteshade them. blackout the red, leave the clear. that would look pretty good. looks....odd with the long, snooth areas.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:25 PM
duke_r2
1st Gear Member

Na, there is a little hump in the road just behind the rightrear of your car...which causes it all to slope that way...Looks clean though. I need to go over the detailing tips and how to's a few more times!

Quick Reply: New headlights, Bumper Inserts, Almost fresh wash, + Sunny day *PICS* 56k die.