Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

New Wheels and Rims from American Muscle. Also a couple interior pictures.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Default New Wheels and Rims from American Muscle. Also a couple interior pictures.

I beleive American Muscle has a great deal on the wheels and tires and my order was delivered to a mustang shop I frequent in four days and shipping was free. Please view my pictures my mustang brothers and sisters. Also a couple pictures of the interior. Thanks

Old 03-30-2008, 12:12 PM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New Wheels and Rims from American Muscle. Also a couple interior pictures.

looks sharp. How about some specifics - what size are those and did you use your old centercaps or buy those separately?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Default RE: New Wheels and Rims from American Muscle. Also a couple interior pictures.

Those are 18x9 rims and the tires are 255/45/18s' all around. Don't laugh but the tiresare made by a Japanese manufacturer Called Sumitomo.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Here are some interior photos. The one of seat lever looks dirty but I'm too lazy to retake it at the moment.

Damn is this a repeat? Thanks for letting me share your time with you with the pictures. I love my Mustang.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:23 PM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

what about the centercaps - i'm assuming those are the wheels that come with the "M" centercap and you added the tribar pony centercaps. Were those your old centercaps or did you order new ones and if new - what size centercap?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

I did order those center caps from www.AmericanMuscle.com and they have three or four different selection to pick from. Mine came with the Ms' but I had the Mustang Emblem ones' in the box and they were installed instead. I wish I had the Mustang Emblem on the fake gas cap but I ordered the one on there now when I tried to Mod it before. Don't worry about the size it is easy to order these with these in the package deal and my lug nuts off the old rims fit with the new ones.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:38 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Nice job Daniel, looks great!!!!

Old 03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

300GT let me also share with you that they gave me a 6 percent discount just for being a member of the Mustang Forums. Great Deal believe me the pictures don't do it justice.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Kara
4th Gear Member

WOW love those rims!
Old 03-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

Nice job Daniel, looks great!!!!

Thanks my California Friend "Mlcrycc".

I guess it's time to ask tactfully for a new signature. Though I think my old one is pretty cool.

Quick Reply: New Wheels and Rims from American Muscle. Also a couple interior pictures.