Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

my 08 black on black gt

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 10:08 PM
HotRod8515
1st Gear Member

Default RE: my 08 black on black gt

thats sweet
Old 07-05-2008, 11:32 PM
EMichael
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: capitalautomall

ORIGINAL: AMoRT

looks awesome!! your fog lights in the front look really cool. that blue ish tint on them is nice
those tint i got it from ebay. $5 for both(dark smoke). and i have 8000 HID for my fog.so at night it look really good. drak blue color.
sounds like it wasn't intentional but came out nice.. i kinda want that for my 08 vista blue GT but it might be a little ricey makin the fogs similar color to the car lol
Old 07-06-2008, 03:38 PM
capitalautomall
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMichael

looks awesome!! your fog lights in the front look really cool. that blue ish tint on them is nice
those tint i got it from ebay. $5 for both(dark smoke). and i have 8000 HID for my fog.so at night it look really good. drak blue color.
sounds like it wasn't intentional but came out nice.. i kinda want that for my 08 vista blue GT but it might be a little ricey makin the fogs similar color to the car lol
Is your car u paid for it. so uhave the right to dowatever u want.^^ no matter what u do. there is gonna be people like it or dislike it!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:53 PM
MustangD
2nd Gear Member

Very nice. Love thematte black stripes.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:27 PM
EMichael
3rd Gear Member

Is your car u paid for it. so uhave the right to dowatever u want.^^ no matter what u do. there is gonna be people like it or dislike it!
well i'm leasing my car cuz it makes the monthly payments cheaper and then i'm gonna buy it out at the end.. i would do the fog lights thing but i'm gonna be gettin the saleen body kit soon so i'd have diff fogs afterwards..
Old 07-07-2008, 09:41 AM
capitalautomall
1st Gear Member

well i'm leasing my car cuz it makes the monthly payments cheaper and then i'm gonna buy it out at the end.. i would do the fog lights thing but i'm gonna be gettin the saleen body kit soon so i'd have diff fogs afterwards..
that's gonna be hot. dont forget to post some pic when u done!
Old 07-07-2008, 11:05 AM
EMichael
3rd Gear Member

that's gonna be hot. dont forget to post some pic when u done!
thanks, ya i know i'm def going to.. i'm trying to get my dad to do it within the next 3 weeks before we go on vacation to Ocean City Maryland cuz i wanna drive it down there as the saleen and get all the looks and pick up some cuties =P
Old 07-07-2008, 12:20 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

hey man ur car looks amazing..
Old 07-08-2008, 09:23 PM
MadMax98GT

awesome car love the flat black stripes
Old 07-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Reminisce
1st Gear Member

simply beautiful. If i ever did the stripes on my car again, I always said I would do it black on black like yours.

Quick Reply: my 08 black on black gt