Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Action Shots of My Stang

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 10:43 AM
PennState
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Action Shots of My Stang

pic doesnt work, and i never heard of this.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:06 AM
blackGTcp
4th Gear Member

Man theyve been doing this over here for a while. They have cameras set up on some stoplights and there are speed vans. The vans are the same thing just sit on the side of the road and take pics. Ive gotten one from the red light going 11 over. $25 They also somehow check seatbelts
Old 07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
sransari
2nd Gear Member

Yea, they musta taken it off by now...oh well
Old 07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Injected97GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Vovovovan

I went 115 on 65 speed limit, costed me 260 + licnse suspension for half a year since i was 17. that was in March, lol I never stopped driving, btw the stoopid cop didn't have radar so it says 90MPH on the ticket.
so you admit to being immature, young, and driving like a moron... AND THEN not following the suspension. But the cop is the stupid one here? I'm absolutely lost in your logic.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:30 PM
S197steve
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Injected97GT

I went 115 on 65 speed limit, costed me 260 + licnse suspension for half a year since i was 17. that was in March, lol I never stopped driving, btw the stoopid cop didn't have radar so it says 90MPH on the ticket.
so you admit to being immature, young, and driving like a moron... AND THEN not following the suspension. But the cop is the stupid one here? I'm absolutely lost in your logic.
+1...
Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Vovovovan
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Injected97GT

yeah going 115 was kinda crazy, but that was 4a.m. on Ohio turn pike, the high way was empty and i was only putting myself at risk also my parents but that was ok to them, because they didn't try to slow me down. and the cop was stupid because obviously i went faster than 90, any way that was better for me.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:05 PM
wyldpny
1st Gear Member

yeah going 115 was kinda crazy, but that was 4a.m. on Ohio turn pike, the high way was empty and i was only putting myself at risk also my parents but that was ok to them, because they didn't try to slow me down. and the cop was stupid because obviously i went faster than 90, any way that was better for me.
Wow, do you even read what you type? [sm=WTFsgign.gif]
Speeding is speeding no matter what time of day or night,
and it's not like you were doing like 15 over on the highway either...
If your parents were actually in the car and didn't say anything while you were speeding at 115mph then they were either scared speechless or the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:26 PM
alexr
★★★★★

i call BS. the govenor in your car kicks in at 109, and i can probably bet money on that the govenor wasnt removed with a tuner.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:57 PM
blstoff
2nd Gear Member

I live in the same area(mont co. MD) . their putting camera's everywhere . there's 3 of them w/in a 2 mile radius of my house . they got me doin 41 in a 30 .
Old 07-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Vovovovan
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ÅЯđồľŀễŗ

i call BS. the govenor in your car kicks in at 109, and i can probably bet money on that the govenor wasnt removed with a tuner.
nope, the governor blocked me at 115 @ 3000 rpm. after that the arrow went down.first i scared because i thought i blew the engine, but then i led the gas pedal go and stapped on it again, so the speed went up again.

Quick Reply: Action Shots of My Stang