Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Mid-Atlantic Mustang Mania 5 Cruise! -mygt500 approved

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Fletch
2nd Gear Member

I'll be there!!

And no...I still have not installed the hood pins that I won last time.

~Fletch~
Old 09-16-2008, 01:37 AM
East87
4th Gear Member

i'll be there!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:59 AM
rshamekh
4th Gear Member

I'll probably be there...
Old 09-16-2008, 07:25 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default Mustang Mania 5 update

Originally Posted by Heavyg72
Awesome! Thanks for moving the thread for us. Much appreciated!

x2 Thanks for getting the thread where we need it guys and thanks to you cruisers for already jumping in and being pro active about the cruise and thread. Like I always say, "you guys rock"!!

Ok, the fliers have started going out and hopefully you guys have printed some out and have started getting them on Stangs. Trust me, you gotta make an effort no matter how small to get the word out. Just keep them in your vehicle and you can pass a few out in any parking lot on any given day. FYI if you guys try to open the pda link and it wont or says not found just try it again in a few minutes or later on, it seems when a bunch of people look at it at the same time it acts a little crazy.

I was not going to start a cruise "in" list because with people being able to just show up and cruise there is no way to know who, what or how many that will bring. I went ahead anyway with the list because it may help people get the info rather then asking me 1000 times how many we got lol!

Keep in mind the list is only from people who have either posted here, or on youtube or emailed me to say they are in with us. Don't get to caught up in how many names are on the list because it is not final as those who have cruised before already know and it is a good amount of time left before Nov 1, 2008 so much can change. Some guys just like to see there name on the list to ha ha.

suoperdave84
Ok about the possible free awards. I will look for your info to come...Thanks for the effort either way!!!

Cruise In List as of 9/16 am

1. Flewbyu
2. Heavyg72
3. East87
4. suoperdave84
5. rshamekh
6. owero01
7. 5SPD07GT
8. GRABBER CS (maybe)
9. rezarxt (maybe) I know you are gonna make it again bro!!
10. bad1032
11. rydeordie (maybe)

Last edited by flewbyu; 09-17-2008 at 07:10 AM. Reason: update
Old 09-16-2008, 09:27 AM
mynameismike65
4th Gear Member

am i missing something...where does it start/stop? Im sure its a hell of a drive from Milwaukee because alot of these cruises/shows are nowhere near me
Old 09-16-2008, 09:42 AM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

its in/around Baltimore, MD . There is a itinerary somewhere
Old 09-16-2008, 01:17 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by suoperdave84
Thanks to both MyGT500 and also Joolander for approving this thread.

I am in for sure so long as I get my hood back in time. I am driving around with a Torch Red hood with black stripes right now looking like a total fool. So far the shop has had my real hood for 2 months....so who knows when I get it back. Ho hum.

If you want people to stare at your car.....put a red hood on it.
*What are you going to do with the torch red hood after you get yours back? I may be interested in it. I live in Springfield, VA.

Mark
Old 09-16-2008, 01:23 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by flewbyu
x2 Thanks for getting the thread where we need it guys and thanks to you cruisers for already jumping in and being pro active about the cruise and thread. Like I always say, "you guys rock"!!

Ok, the fliers have started going out and hopefully you guys have printed some out and have started getting them on Stangs. Trust me, you gotta make an effort no matter how small to get the word out. Just keep them in your vehicle and you can pass a few out in any parking lot on any given day. FYI if you guys try to open the pda link and it wont or says not found just try it again in a few minutes or later on, it seems when a bunch of people look at it at the same time it acts a little crazy.

I was not going to start a cruise "in" list because with people being able to just show up and cruise there is no way to know who, what or how many that will bring. I went ahead anyway with the list because it may help people get the info rather then asking me 1000 times how many we got lol!

Keep in mind the list is only from people who have either posted here, or on youtube or emailed me to say they are in with us. Don't get to caught up in how many names are on the list because it is not final as those who have cruised before already know and it is a good amount of time left before Nov 1, 2008 so much can change. Some guys just like to see there name on the list to ha ha.

suoperdave84
Ok about the possible free awards. I will look for your info to come...Thanks for the effort either way!!!

Cruise In List as of 9/16 am

1. Flewbyu
2. Heavyg72
3. East87
4. suoperdave84
5. rshamekh
6. owero01
7. 5SPD07GT
8. GRABBER CS (maybe)
9. rezarxt (maybe) I know you are gonna make it again bro!!
Damn, I'll be at Dover Air Force Base working for Uncle Sam that weekend. Enjoy!!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Heavyg72
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mynameismike65
am i missing something...where does it start/stop? Im sure its a hell of a drive from Milwaukee because alot of these cruises/shows are nowhere near me

It would be one heck of hike for you but maybe a nice roadtrip! You can get the cruise details and download the flier at www.flewbyu.com. It has all the times and locations.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:19 PM
rydeordie
3rd Gear Member

More than likely I will be there as well.

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Mustang Mania 5 Cruise! -mygt500 approved