Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

My wife, misstress, girlfriend. They all take my money

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 09:11 AM
roachdiddy

Default My wife, misstress, girlfriend. They all take my money

here is my 2jz-fd. i love the looks of the FD, but hate the rotary engine. so after many engine swap ideas i decided to go with the 2jzgte. it would have been cheaper to go the ls1 route but then it would have been a dime a dozen.
everything that could be built was, no part left behind
made 606whp on 18lbs of boost using E85. only using 40% cycle duty of the injectors

this is my baby. it my favorite car i have ever owned and i dont think i could ever sell it.
its a numbers matching 1966 chevelle 283, PG. just about to turn over 100k miles
i am the 3rd owner of the car. although the car is not perfect, i think it is!

Yellow 1970 Opel GT 44,xxx original miles, grandfather bought it new in 1970 and then gave it to me when i was 14yrs old for my first car. i loved it! i never drive it, but i still have it.
this is not my opel. i didnt have any pics of mine go i googled this one in case no one knew what an opel was.

and last... i bought this mustang because i thought i just "had to have it" haha. its a 93 GT with 70k miles. 10 piont, qa1's, subframe conect, battery relocate, etc etc etc.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:36 PM
ezekiel90
3rd Gear Member

you have a really nice collection. that rx7 is kickass man, very well done. And that chevelle is absolutely beautiful, you should be proud to own it. and is that Opel right-hand drive?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:10 PM
roachdiddy

thanks man, i enjoy them all. the Opel GT is not rhd. its ur normal lhd car, nice black leather interior. there is no trunk and no back seat, you couldnt make a trip in this car unless you took the clothing on your back

Originally Posted by ezekiel90
you have a really nice collection. that rx7 is kickass man, very well done. And that chevelle is absolutely beautiful, you should be proud to own it. and is that Opel right-hand drive?
Old 01-23-2009, 05:13 PM
misery

sick FD! im a huge fan of imports. good to see you went with the 2JZ, alot of guys around me go with an LSx, but i think you made the right choice.

what are your plans with the fox?
Old 01-23-2009, 06:10 PM
roachdiddy

thanks... it would have been much cheaper to do a lsx swap. i wanted to keep import, import. so doing an American muscle engine was out for that car. plus, those 2jz engines love boost!
i want to sell the fox. i just wont let it go for less than 4k. its a roller with a lot of goodies. and its clean as hell. one of the nicest 93's i have seen. if i cant get 4k for it ill end up giving it to my 15yr old nephew or slapping in a engine and trans and beat the **** out of it

Originally Posted by misery
sick FD! im a huge fan of imports. good to see you went with the 2JZ, alot of guys around me go with an LSx, but i think you made the right choice.

what are your plans with the fox?