Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Tons of pictures of my Mustang and a buddies SS Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 11:34 PM
freefallin98
3rd Gear Member

Default Tons of pictures of my Mustang and a buddies SS Camaro

It was a pretty nice day today so we thought we would take a short drive and take some snap shots. These were taken from my Canon Power Shot A560. I would appreciate any advice to get better quality or anything that makes these photos look better.

Let me know what you all think of my car! And of course my buddies SS. It's a sick car to say the least. 35th Anniversary.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

First! The pictures don't look bad at all. I'd reposition the cars here and there for different shots. I know you moved around but angling the cars a little bit will make the photos that much better. Every time I go out for a photo shoot I always find at least 5-8 different sites for pictures. All in all they look good still.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 PM
freefallin98
3rd Gear Member

I yeah dude I know I should of moved the cars, but we were just out for a few. I will start taking more pictures of my Mustang when the weather gets better and I figure some things on my camera out. I am thinking there is something I need to change with the pixel size or something but I really don't have the patience for it right now lol.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:44 PM
PennState
6th Gear Member

cool pics..
Old 03-23-2010, 11:44 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Playing around with the exposure too will help with you pics. I have a ****ty camera and I can't exactly do to much on mine. Photoshop does wonders though.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:47 PM
dr.apex
2nd Gear Member

That SS is sick!! I gotta admit that I'm not a big fan of white mustangs but your rims and stance make it look clean as hell. Very Nice!!

I don't know jack about photography so...yeah
Old 03-23-2010, 11:51 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

The pics look somewhat small for some reason. Car looks great though. Obviously new wheels but youre lowered now right??? If you havnet already, go get your car aligned as in one of the pictures the camber is off slightly(negatively...in camber speak). While this is better for handling, it might cause uneven wear on your brand new tires. Just something to look into.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 PM
freefallin98
3rd Gear Member

Thanks Dr. Yeah I think I did good with spring/wheel choice. However, I do need to move the wing back and get black fogs/heads with HID lights I think it would set my car off. Oh, and a nice 3" cowl hood too .

Exposure eh..hmm ok. IS there anything I can do on my camera as in the settings or anything to increase maximum quality?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 AM
crash
BrandofPoop

I'd read the manual for some tips. Every camera is different. Just next time you take a ****, bring that manual with you lol. You may learn a thing or two haha
Old 03-24-2010, 12:25 AM
01MGGT
4th Gear Member

As far as taking better pics maybe look at kenrockwell.com Very informative and he may have info specific to your camera. I just bought a d3000 slr but haven't been able to really play with it yet. Your car is very clean! Move back the wing and tint the windows heads fogs and tails and call it a day on looks!

Quick Reply: Tons of pictures of my Mustang and a buddies SS Camaro