Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

anyone in detroit area want to cruise telegraph

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: anyone in detroit area want to cruise telegraph

ORIGINAL: Darkcrime

I think 4.10's would do a bit more, but what cna you do.I have a hand held and it doesn't show up as an option on it (even though it should)... I'm guessing I have to get the plastic gear, anyone know how to install that, or how hard it is to install?
how far are you from roseville. im interested in cruising one weekend
Old 04-06-2008, 12:11 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Quick guess, maybe 45 minutes? Can't really see a freeway that would connect the two without going here and there.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

45 mins to roseville from me, MAYBE MAYBE 30 mins w/no traffic and a lead foot.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

well i live in roseville if you want to meet up one weekend
Old 04-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

ya that'd be cool
Old 04-06-2008, 09:50 PM
sfi
3rd Gear Member

Sweet stang Maraman. Dave, cleaned the car up today, took it out. Id say it's still to cold to hook and play.I was all over the place when I punched it.I've learned m ylessona never to got wot on any corner or coming out of one. The midrange on the sc is crazy.The new lower control arms are helping alittle, but only after I spin a couple of secs when I punch it. I was hoping to hook instantly. I really don't want to get drag radials for cruising. Hope to see yah next week, Im working nights this week . Ill let you know during the end of the week if things change.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sfi

Sweet stang Maraman. Dave, cleaned the car up today, took it out. Id say it's still to cold to hook and play.I was all over the place when I punched it.I've learned m ylessona never to got wot on any corner or coming out of one. The midrange on the sc is crazy.The new lower control arms are helping alittle, but only after I spin a couple of secs when I punch it. I was hoping to hook instantly. I really don't want to get drag radials for cruising. Hope to see yah next week, Im working nights this week . Ill let you know during the end of the week if things change.
thanks man i appreciate it
Old 04-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sfi

Scott, Why would you rub this **** in!!! OK OK OK, your car's the ****, mine sux. You punch your throttle and get loose as a good, I punch my car cause it's slow as a goose!!! hehe, j/k Your car is sweet man. Let me know if your down to cruise this weekend. I'm sure UMX is down to cruise as well. he's a cool kid.

Also, maybe Pat wants to cruise (5.0Kid'sdad). We should all get together, If need be, we can meet in the parking lot by my house or something if we want to check out each other's cars. However we want to do it. There's a new thread on cruisin as well, maybe we should post this there?

I actually have a set of DR's for track only on my old rims. My suggestion, either go get 2 more rims just like what you have, and stick some dr's on there for racing only (in the end, you'll save money keeping them seperate) or buy 2 piece of crap tires and put on 2 dr's (car looks funny with different rims, but who cars, it'll only be like that for a day or so here and there).
Old 04-16-2008, 02:44 AM
sfi
3rd Gear Member

Dave, what do you have going early afternoon on Sat. weather suppose to be good. Let me know. The stang is still aliitle loose w/ it being cold out. I drove it today and pushed alittle and my confidence in the tires was zilch. My buddie has grandprix blown, sounds good. Wants to go. Let me know.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

Nothing that I know of. Usually if it's nice out sat/sun morning I get up early and wash the car. give me a call on my cell.

Quick Reply: anyone in detroit area want to cruise telegraph