Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

anyone around the michigan tri city area?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 02:01 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

Default anyone around the michigan tri city area?

Just started up a new club based out of saginaw and would love to see a few more stangers join the forum. we're out numbered by fbodies and grand prixs!

If anyone's interested in joining up we like to cruise a lot around saginaw and love the friendly racing(both the legal and illegal kind).

http://illicitspeed.com/
Old 04-14-2010, 07:05 PM
GjE06

Im always down for some cruising! Im about 45 min away from saginaw, but don't mind the drive!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:30 PM
seaofwires

I'm in Saginaw, wouldn't mind cruizing sometime.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:08 PM
95Five-ohh
1st Gear Member

Default New on this forum

Just started up on this forum looking for some guys around the Saginaw/Bay City area and saw your post just wondering if you guys are still running around the streets or what?
Old 10-10-2010, 08:32 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 95Five-ohh
Just started up on this forum looking for some guys around the Saginaw/Bay City area and saw your post just wondering if you guys are still running around the streets or what?
heck yeah man join up on the forum. we were just out for a little cruise on friday and ended up going to the track today.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:39 PM
95Five-ohh
1st Gear Member

That's pretty sweet wish I would have joined up earlier on here! You guys went to the track in Ubly? I might have actually seen your 2000 today on State St...you mind if I add you to my contacts? I'm trying to get the feel for this website! ha
Old 10-11-2010, 05:28 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

That's pretty sweet wish I would have joined up earlier on here! You guys went to the track in Ubly? I might have actually seen your 2000 today on State St...you mind if I add you to my contacts? I'm trying to get the feel for this website! ha
i was on state st around 6 or 7 on the way home from the track so very well could of been mine. i've been on this site 3 years and didn't even know there were contacts on here lol. you're doing better than me! haha.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:54 PM
95Five-ohh
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ctgreddy
i was on state st around 6 or 7 on the way home from the track so very well could of been mine. i've been on this site 3 years and didn't even know there were contacts on here lol. you're doing better than me! haha.

haha yeah I figured out the contacts thing just by screwing around and clicking on it by accident. What mods you got done to your 2000?? I don't have **** done to my 95 all stock, but I just bought it about a month ago. I'm looking to throw an x-pipe and some LT headers on it first then some gears. How many of you guys cruise around together? Up to you, but if you want to give me your cell or I can give you mine and next time your out n about maybe we can meet up someplace. Let me know man...btw the names Jimmy
Old 10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

haha yeah I figured out the contacts thing just by screwing around and clicking on it by accident. What mods you got done to your 2000?? I don't have **** done to my 95 all stock, but I just bought it about a month ago. I'm looking to throw an x-pipe and some LT headers on it first then some gears. How many of you guys cruise around together? Up to you, but if you want to give me your cell or I can give you mine and next time your out n about maybe we can meet up someplace. Let me know man...btw the names Jimmy
the 2000 just has a midpipe, catback, cai, tuner, and 3.73's. my '95 is the race car and when i got it about 3 years ago it was bone stock like yours, but is far from now lol. i have some bbk longtubes that i'm thinking of selling but they're for a fox and not sure if they'll fit on a '95. i'm not sure if we'll be out and about much more this year as the weathers starting to not cooperate lol, but my numbers 928-6044 and name's Colin.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:08 PM
95Five-ohh
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ctgreddy
the 2000 just has a midpipe, catback, cai, tuner, and 3.73's. my '95 is the race car and when i got it about 3 years ago it was bone stock like yours, but is far from now lol. i have some bbk longtubes that i'm thinking of selling but they're for a fox and not sure if they'll fit on a '95. i'm not sure if we'll be out and about much more this year as the weathers starting to not cooperate lol, but my numbers 928-6044 and name's Colin.
Yeah unfortunately this car is my dd and I'll be driving it through the snow (have to do some snow drifting!!)til next summer and my wife buys a new car. Good thing is I got a garage to put it in when it's not on the road. But as far as the longtubes, I'm not sure they'll fit the sn95. I got a guy on modded mustangs who might sell me some longtubes w/ a catted x-pipe. If I buy that I'm not doing anything else to my car except maybe some interior work until summer. But I'm starting to talk too much, so I'll store your cell in my phone and my # is 506-2669 if you get out for a cruise or a drink just text me and I'll def. meet up with you and whoever else is tagging along if I'm not busy...sorry about the long post! haha

Quick Reply: anyone around the michigan tri city area?