Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

*dun dun dun*

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 08:01 PM
JonBeast

Default RE: *dun dun dun*

ORIGINAL: justingt

O yes 590 horsepower...and just enough torque to make a lug to a quarter turn....looky here honda boy this is a MUSTANG forum that means the guys here want POWER! That means they want torque to EXCEED the horespower of the engine for nice low end torque and it's all well and good for them to debut a V10 super car but guess what?? domestics have been there and done that and there's no way that a V10 will make it to production model status. Go worship the H in some jap-in-the-box forum!
DOOD COME ON NOW!

You don't know Si at all.....I bet he knows more about mustangs than you do.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

Let me get this straight, you posted a link to a Honda pr about a new motor on a Mustang site, and you didn't expect to get **** talked/laughed at. Damn how dumb can you be? It's all good that Honda is supposedly going to make this, but I personally will believe it when I see it, and all of this supposed technology is going to make this car cost what? Let's see the underpowered new NSX is near $90k and runs 13's. A new Mustang is $25k and runs 13's. NSX = Rip-off.

If you get so god damn *****-hurt about Mustang owners bashing your Hondas, then go the somewhere the **** else.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

WOOOW man pop a mydol and come back when that time of the month has passed...u wanna talk about only caring aboutmaking affordable cars you drive a honda I suggest you shut the **** up about that. The fact that it's a press release makes a big diff to u? They didn't like swear away all their possesions on it...they can release whatever they want to the press it's just PR till it comes out...3 months later they could say well we decided not to do that be umm we're a bunch of blubbering vaginass and well burble blurd bla blooooo...seriously man 42 lbs/ft over is beter then -207 you idiot. O and about 350 ci may i remind you of the cobra R or the 5.4 litre available in the F150 today your an idiot
Finally someone on this ****ing site with some god damn ***** to talk **** to Honda boy, everyone else sticks up for him and let's him ****ing teabag them like Lipton and suck him off when he's done.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

O yes 590 horsepower...and just enough torque to make a lug to a quarter turn....looky here honda boy this is a MUSTANG forum that means the guys here want POWER! That means they want torque to EXCEED the horespower of the engine for nice low end torque and it's all well and good for them to debut a V10 super car but guess what?? domestics have been there and done that and there's no way that a V10 will make it to production model status. Go worship the H in some jap-in-the-box forum!
DOOD COME ON NOW!

You don't know Si at all.....I bet he knows more about mustangs than you do.
Like your ****ing opinion matters. BTW, Honda-boy called, your late for your teabagging appointment.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

ORIGINAL: 04GTMustangRob

man, that was just too long to read. give us a quick synopsis.
Read my first post, I told you EXACTLY where to scroll to and read....

ORIGINAL: redass02gt

gimme a vette instead.
Why? So you can be like every other 60 year old man on the road?

Vette is real car, you can't handle it. Not to mention you can probably buy 3 for the price of the new NSX heap. **** a NSX, for that price, give me a GT-3.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:09 PM

If you can find a way to buy three brand new C6s for 80k let me know.

Old 07-23-2005, 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Fat Nick

Let me get this straight, you posted a link to a Honda pr about a new motor on a Mustang site, and you didn't expect to get **** talked/laughed at. Damn how dumb can you be? It's all good that Honda is supposedly going to make this, but I personally will believe it when I see it, and all of this supposed technology is going to make this car cost what? Let's see the underpowered new NSX is near $90k and runs 13's. A new Mustang is $25k and runs 13's. NSX = Rip-off.

If you get so god damn *****-hurt about Mustang owners bashing your Hondas, then go the somewhere the **** else.
I posted a link to competition. I figured hey, these people on this board are pretty smart. They'd like to know the possibility of any competition they could have out on the streets. Let's post it up and see what they say. No surprise here, I get bashing and complete stupidity from people who only care about Mustangs.

It seems to me that you're the one who's butthurt that your precious slow *** 14 second V8 can't even compare to the C30 3.0V6 that's already in the NSX. But now that you have a car that would decimate it, you're going to sit here and childishly call names over an internet board?

The NSX isn't a 1/4 mile car. It's a track car, and will compete with the Corvette and Viper in all aspects. I love it when people think every car is built solely to get down the 1320 fast.

I guess buying an SRT10 for 80k isn't a rip off... I don't see why though, it's only a second quicker in the quarter and will turn the same lap times if not worse with it's wonderful 1500 lb engine weighing the nose down.

NSX = rip off if you're stupid enough to only realize one aspect of what automobiles are built for.

Lastly, all opinions matter. But they matter more if you're going to have something worthwhile to say. It seems all you want to do is talk about teabagging and all this high school nonsense.

Seriously now, do any of you really appreciate any car for what it's worth? Or are you only about that spiffy little 281 under the running horse? This brand loyalty nonsense gets old really fast, don't you think?

Old 07-23-2005, 11:01 PM
justingt
3rd Gear Member

I posted a link to competition. I figured hey, these people on this board are pretty smart. They'd like to know the possibility of any competition they could have out on the streets. Let's post it up and see what they say. No surprise here, I get bashing and complete stupidity from people who only care about Mustangs.

It seems to me that you're the one who's butthurt that your precious slow *** 14 second V8 can't even compare to the C30 3.0V6 that's already in the NSX. But now that you have a car that would decimate it, you're going to sit here and childishly call names over an internet board?

The NSX isn't a 1/4 mile car. It's a track car, and will compete with the Corvette and Viper in all aspects. I love it when people think every car is built solely to get down the 1320 fast.

I guess buying an SRT10 for 80k isn't a rip off... I don't see why though, it's only a second quicker in the quarter and will turn the same lap times if not worse with it's wonderful 1500 lb engine weighing the nose down.

NSX = rip off if you're stupid enough to only realize one aspect of what automobiles are built for.

Lastly, all opinions matter. But they matter more if you're going to have something worthwhile to say. It seems all you want to do is talk about teabagging and all this high school nonsense.

Seriously now, do any of you really appreciate any car for what it's worth? Or are you only about that spiffy little 281 under the running horse? This brand loyalty nonsense gets old really fast, don't you think?

This is a MUSTANG FORUM...if it were a general car forum your arguement would be valid but it isnt so its no....just give UP!
Old 07-24-2005, 12:49 AM

This is a MUSTANG FORUM...if it were a general car forum your arguement would be valid but it isnt so its no....just give UP!

[sm=smiley36.gif] You have no idea just how many times I've heard that lame *** excuse.

and no, I won't give up. I have fun showing you guys interesting things, it's not my problem you like the smell of your own ***.

Old 07-24-2005, 01:37 AM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

wtf happened up there^^^, i clicked on dun dun dun cause i wanted to see something cool
not too people, well, make that three people bitching about ****

i know it isnt easy to put up with other peoples opinions, but god damn, come on

Quick Reply: *dun dun dun*