Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

It all starts but with one step..

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up It all starts but with one step..

If you had the chance to be one of the first owners of a 2011 and do anything you wanted to it.. What would you do? This would include looks but speed and performance as well.. Think well rounded and appealing to the masses..

Keep in mind the slogan, "It all starts but with one step.." It has to start with the My Order and work up from there.. Build your perfect car!

Have fun and I look forward to some of your answers...

Yours on MF

Last edited by Dreamer1; 01-01-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:03 AM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

lol, well to start!

Color of choice? Grabber Blue or Performance White.
Too many decal/stripe kits to settle on.

I would Order a fully loaded (Non glass roof) track pack Coupe with the manual and upgraded Brembo's.
I would grab a set of those nice 2010 GT500 rims, these beauties!

Then of course I would get the Pedestal spoiler, but Flat Black please!
I would not buy the HID headlights as I prefer the look of the non-HID's BUT I would buy the AM HID kit as I like the USE of HID's, just not so much the Factory housings.
It would have the interior lighting kit and the leather stripe on the black leather to match the exterior paint (Grabber or Performance.)

I Would also grab up a hidden Fog Light blacked out billet grill with the pony in the Corner, I think that looks great!
Just like what Roush did here.

I would of course get the 1/4 window covers but not sure which ones, there are a couple that I like, infact the louvers and scoop on your sig photo (Dreamer1) is the style that I like.

I seem to like the rear cleaned up a little without the false fuel cap and the black rear panel as well.

And for my Mother In Law who passed away from Breast Cancer, I would have a tiny pink ribbon air brushed on the upper left side of the deck lid. The Left because she was always the driver of her 71' Mach 1.

That pretty much sums it up for the simple things, if you want to start going deeper into aftermarket I could really get into this!

Now if I could do ANYTHING I would have Ford put the Ford GT 5.4L engine in there ;D

I would still ask to have the Coyote as well because there are a couple other projects that would really like to have it. A 93' 300ZX comes to mind but that is a HybridZ project

-Eric-

Oh Great Giving Tree named Ford, Please I would like this as my own!

=============================NEW PHOTO===============================

I tried to find this earlier but I couldnt. While looking through some 300mm F4 IS samples on my Canon threads I spotted exactly what I wanted to do.

This is a Kenny Brown Race Mustang ( CSR-69 ) and it has the same thing that I would love to do to my 2011 if I got one. A 1969 Mach 1 scoop, in which case I wouldnt need the false scoop which still looks great.

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords.

I dont want to post Johnny's photo directly so I will just post the link. This is a much nicer photo of the side scoop.

http://www.johnnystacks.com/gallery/...MG_1769_ni.jpg

Last edited by NeoTokyo; 01-04-2010 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Lovin da CSR-69 :D
Old 01-02-2010, 11:44 AM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

2011 GT
Brick Red interior
Race Red exterior
Track Pack
18" Black GT4s
Kenne Bell Supercharger and hellion turbo kit(one for GT500)
Borla exhaust
Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter
Roush front fascia
black billet grille
3" cowl hood
tinted headlights, taillights, corners, and windows
good sound system in the trunk
lower it

Last edited by 1slow67; 01-02-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:12 PM
RoushGT 1
2nd Gear Member

2011 Black Roush Stage 3 with all the unpainted plastic Black

minus the 20" wheels for the 18's
Old 01-02-2010, 04:00 PM
sadface
2nd Gear Member

what i would really want to do strip out everything in the car to down to the frame cage it

suspension
tires
rebuild the motor drop the comp down
twin turbo with that crazy variable vein tech the germans are using for crazy response
dump another 10grand into the motor

take it to a road course

(also forgot driving school lessons)
Old 01-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Cool

LOL... Nice! Neo Tokyo, if this was a contest your winning so far.. Thanks for the work you went to post all that.. The rims are nice.. In fact so nice.. Hmm

And the Ode to your Mother In Law, a man of class sir.. Your wife is a lucky lady..
---
Sadface:

Freud would be intrigued for sure.. The posting so far, says a lot for the people posting.. Sadface.. Yours says your a simple man no frills. Just put me on the track with a high speed stripped down model.. Nice!

Keep it up guys this is fun!

Old 01-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Neo Tokyo wrote:
I would of course get the 1/4 window covers but not sure which ones, there are a couple that I like, infact the louvers and scoop on your sig photo (Dreamer1) is the style that I like.
Side note:

Thats my actual build. I did a capture off the ford site of my build.. Have a guy that is one of the best online graphics artist I know do the work for me.. If all goes well in the next few days, you will see a method to the madness for my posting behavior...

Thanks again for the post guys..

Last edited by Dreamer1; 01-03-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:51 AM
sadface
2nd Gear Member

no way else to fly i don't even listen to the radio in my car
Old 01-04-2010, 02:46 AM
NeoTokyo
6th Gear Member

Thanks for the kind words

I knew my wife and her mother since I was 13, I am 27 now so it was a very hard loss on us, I cant even imagine what my wife was going through. Her Mother was her life.

I tried to get Chip Foose to restore her moms 71' Mach 1 as a Breast Cancer Awareness tribute car but they never got back in contact with us for the show.

Her Mothers Mach 1 still sits un restored and needs quite a bit of work, but we will keep working at it.

Here is what I added to my first post here.

================================

I tried to find this earlier but I couldn't. While looking through some 300mm F4 IS samples on my Canon threads I spotted exactly what I wanted to do.

This is a Kenny Brown Race Mustang ( CSR-69 ) and it has the same thing that I would love to do to my 2011 if I got one. A 1969 Mach 1 scoop, in which case I wouldn't need the false scoop which still looks great.

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords.

I dont want to post Johnny's photo directly so I will just post the link. This is a much nicer photo of the side scoop.

http://www.johnnystacks.com/gallery/...MG_1769_ni.jpg

Last edited by NeoTokyo; 01-04-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:03 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Cool

NeoTokyo, You and I seem to have a commonality of taste. I've always liked a shaker hood like that. Nice!

Best I could do with my order. Was come up with the hood I chose in the options package.. Makes the car a little more aggressive looking. Almost like a cat ready to pounce!

So yes a shaker hood and blower is something I would like to put on the list..

For those of you following my post and there are a few of you.. Please go read my other post about my new blog.. TheDreamer There is a method to my madness here and a reason I posted this query. In regards to what you would like to do if you had the chance...

As I said in that post. This will include all of your input and participation as we move along. If all goes well and this moves to the next level, here in the next few days like I planned. I would like all of you to be a part of it..

Yours on MF

Quick Reply: It all starts but with one step..