Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

One Lucky Cobra Mustang Owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 11:46 PM
JimmySlort
1st Gear Member

There are some strange dudes out there. Old guy+abundance of money= weird s**t!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:31 AM
TomKat
3rd Gear Member

awesome hopefully settlement money comes soon good times to come!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 06:53 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

After reading this elsewhere, I would definitely love to see pictures of what the area looked like prior to them being found....since they were "hidden" and not noticed.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:06 AM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

People do strange things with money. My ex-inlaws had a neighbor who lived ina shack, but when they helped clean out the house for his family, who were older and not physically able to do so they found jars and jars of rare coins, a brand new Explorer EB edition with 10,000 miles on it, and an array of silver and gold bars.

That older generation knew how to hoard and hoarded stuff of value.

I don't remember what it was worth all told, but the mans only surviving sister and brother no longer needed state funded hospice, they were able to get the proper hospice they needed when it was done. The gave my ex-inlaws the Explorer for cleaning the house out and finding and turning over the other finds.

Me, I know I can't take it with me so i spend it while I got it. The usually translates into anew Mustang every year or two. Sometimes every 4-6 months when i am really bored.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:00 AM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Pictures of the Termi's and the shed would be really cool to see!
I did check Snopes.com and did not see any information relating to this story. I guess I will wait and see if the auction ever takes place in February.
I would love to the opportunity to buy a Termi. This is definitely on my mod wish list!! =-)

Last edited by kevinmalec; 11-29-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:47 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

A 1,000 sq foot shed is not very big, so those cars would have been packed in like sardines.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Ditty
2nd Gear Member

I'm calling BS on this story. At NO time when property is auctioned do they just "forget" to check in the barn. They have to have an inventory of the entire property before it goes up for sale. The auction house at least knew they were in there, if this is true. And "hidden behind haybales"??? I don't buy it for a minute. Obviously the previous owner drove the one, so why was it so "neatly" tucked away with the ones with the stickers? Why didn't they interview the neighbors in the area? SOMEONE had to have seen this old dude rolling around in termies.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:59 AM
turnerms98

I know Covington, KY, I'm from the area. I don't think there is anyone in Covington that could even afford 12 cars yet alone 12 Cobras!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 AM
moochman4life
3rd Gear Member

This is some pretty crazy ****.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:21 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

Originally Posted by Ditty
I'm calling BS on this story. At NO time when property is auctioned do they just "forget" to check in the barn. They have to have an inventory of the entire property before it goes up for sale. The auction house at least knew they were in there, if this is true. And "hidden behind haybales"??? I don't buy it for a minute. Obviously the previous owner drove the one, so why was it so "neatly" tucked away with the ones with the stickers? Why didn't they interview the neighbors in the area? SOMEONE had to have seen this old dude rolling around in termies.
+1 idk what it's like in KY but here in CA before you sell a property you need to have it completely appraised for value and thoroughly inspected. this extends to any other buildings on the property. SOMEONE would have found that cars. unless the realtor was a complete idiot and thought that the cars were included in the sale of the property. which is unlikely as they would need DMV paper work.

Quick Reply: One Lucky Cobra Mustang Owner