Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

20/20 street racing video

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 04:03 AM
GAMEOVER
1st Gear Member

Default 20/20 street racing video

http://www.2000transam.com/albums/album145/2020wmv.wmv

How can someone love his car more than his wife? EASY IF YOU ASK ME
Old 04-18-2004, 04:35 AM

Default RE: 20/20 street racing video

Someone should just shoot him. He's that openly irresponsible and knows better, yet still does it.

Retard.

Old 04-18-2004, 06:00 AM
GAMEOVER
1st Gear Member

The Trans Am dude is on this forum. (Clubgp.com) and he runs mid 10's without nitrous. And he was encouraged to say a lot of the things he said and they twisted his words around a lot. Don't know if its true or not.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:25 AM
loosenut
1st Gear Member

regardless, as a father of two myself my kids are my FIRST priority, then my car, oh yeah my wife too,lol TAKE IT TO THE TRACK,YOUR FAMILY MIGHT BE ON THAT STREET!!!
Old 04-18-2004, 02:51 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

I agree. I am a single male and I still know that family comes first. That is really irresponsible on his part and I personally think his wife aught to pack up and roll till his s**t is straight, pregnant or not!
Old 04-18-2004, 05:56 PM
331foxSC

I'm not usually an advocate of when wives take all of a guys **** in a a divorce, but she should cut the chord and force him to sell his cars and take all of his money. A loser like him gives the rest of us a bad name. What kind of scumbag spends all his money on his car, puts his wife and stepson and unborn child to the back burner? Not to mention putting his wife in danger by racing with her crying for him to stop. I'd love to see him die in a car crash so that she can sell his cars and cash in on his pathetic life.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:04 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

I'm kinda playing devil's advocate but, didn't any of you read the first of the video? He blaintantly said that program took clips of what he said and manipulated things. Pretty much he said they lied. I don't know what's true and what's not, neither do any of you.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:58 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

You know it looked as if that reporter twisted alot of things there . Also they was sitting in his 3 car garage, apartments dont come with that. And i only saw 1 TA . So she probally drives a brand new car .They made him sound like a bad Dad and bad husband, so he street races ! People are so fast to cast judgement when media is trying to get people involved. I bet some of you belive everything you see! Sure hes a idiot for driving on street that fast but im sure alot of you have street raced and if you say no then your either lieing or Dont own a fast enough car. She said herself she wouldnt ride in his car then they said she was pregant and got out crying. I bet it was a 1 time deal she was talking about. So he is guilty of street racing and spends to much into his car but alot of people do that and she didnt look starved nor did he kinda fat if you ask me. He has taken care of his family it looked like to me. Maybe she should leave him,who knows its not none of our business to judge there marriage and family, but what is our business is when people drive and put our lives on the line for a street race. So when you reply to this just ask yourself if you have ever raced one time ever on the street and then ask your self is your hotrod just build to go to the track? Cause if thats the case you dont own a street car no more and whats the point in building a Hot Rod ,what?? TO DRIVE SLOW AND DO THE SPEED LIMIT hugh!! I bet you do..lol i bet a 331fox that your mustang never ever goes over the speed limit. And you always trailer it to the drag strip and its only for show. Get out of here how can you say you hope he crashes and dies? Thats flat out wrong. yea he needs help im sure but him dieing in a crash wont solve it. 95 LT1 you said it best man we dont know the whole truth so stop casting stones when you all live in glass houses. Stinger--->
Old 04-18-2004, 11:17 PM

The point is he takes his car out and blatantly street races when he has a wife and unborn child at home. The video proves it, what his WIFE SAID proves it, whether they edited or not, she still said it.

He is irresponsible and needs to get his priorities straight.

If they twisted his words and made him look bad, why not take legal action against the show? or NBC? or do something but try to make yourself look better with your own video?

Please...I'm more responsible than he is.

Old 04-18-2004, 11:25 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

I don't know....or care. It's his life, let him **** it up the way he wants. Like I said, I was just playing devils advocate. He still has a kickass car.

Quick Reply: 20/20 street racing video